𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈─𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒖𝒔. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑱𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑱𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔.

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕. 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

[ 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙃  ]
[ 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙈 𝟖𝟔𝟎 ]

"𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!"

"𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!"

━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 haired boy groaned as he slowly wokes up from the ground. Someone was slowly walking up to him as they gazed down on the young boy. "Do you yield?" The man asked.

"Well if you're not out to be Shield, there's always work for you in the stables" he says as his gaze never left the young boys figure, Clive Rosfield. "Unless, of course, you think you can defend your master while sat on your arse in a puddle of pigswill?" He mocked while smirking at the boy.

He looks towards the three kids sitting outside the fences. "I'm sure he'd find a way. My brother looks after me." A blonde child exclaimed while looking at his left where his friend sat. The girl laughed a bit, the boy looked back at his brother, "Right?" He says.

"Go on. You're sure to hit him eventually." The girl encourages. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure Clive would." A voice spoke besides the blond haired boy.

Jill Warrick and Lucia Aurora, Clive's childhoodfriends. The boy that sat in the middle of the two girls is Joshua Rosfield, his little brother and the holder of the phoenix.