CHAPTER 6

-

"Happy birthday Hansel!" Eleanor said while jumping happily

Hansel smiled a little"yey happy birthday to me.."

Napasimangot naman si Eleanor"what happened to you?you are usually happy"

"He's experiencing sever hangover"singit ni Terrence

"HANG OVERRRR?!!!" Sigaw ni Eleanor

Napakamot naman si Hansel sa ulo niya ng May mga taong tumingin sa direksyon nila"yeah..but please keep your voice down hehe"

Napahawak naman si Eleanor sa bibig niya"sorry,I'm just shocked. I thought you don't drink "

"Yeah I don't but my tita wants me to since I'm 19"saad niya

Nagkibit balikat si Eleanor"it makes sense why you have eyebags"

Hinawakan ni Eleanor kamay ni Hansel"let's go,it's already 4 pm. My mom probably cooked us something good in the restaurant"

-
Nasa restaurant na sila and walang kibot si Terrence. He's quiet and he's not engaging not that much. Hansel was wondering but he will let him speak first

"By the way Eleanor,where's the customer?I thought this is your parents restaurant"Hansel curiously asked

"Oh about that"Eleanor devilishly smile "my mom closed this restaurant for us for a day"

Nanlake ang mata ni Hansel"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!"

Eleanor nodded while smiling"I told mom that I have a friend who have a birthday today so this is his gift to you, free food and I have a different gift for you"

Sabay labas ng isang iPhone 15 pro max and airports. Tinanggap naman ito ni Hansel. Manghang mangha ito dahil latest iphone ang meron siya and May airpods pa!

"Thank you so much Eleanorrrrr!"tuwang tuwang sabi ni Hansel

Tumingin naman si Eleanor kay Terrence na tahimik lang"and I have a gift for you but before that please talk"

Terrence rolled his eyes"okay okay "

Eleanor claps his hands and gave Terrence a key of a motorcycle

"My gift for our friendship!!!thank you for being my friend too!"she stands up and hugged both Hansel and Terrence

_

Terrence was in his room and Hansel came in.

"Uhm totoo ba yung sinabi mo kaninang madaling araw?g-gusto mo ako?"he directly asked

Terrence hissed"Fuck"

Terrence was distressed because he didn't thought that Hansel will remember that but Hansel seems don't remember earlier or he's just acting para di siya mahalata ni Terrence.

"Uhm... Terrence?"

Hindi naman talaga siya gusto ni Terrence..biglang kumirot ang puso niya. Hindi naman dapat niya nararamdaman yun pero kumirot ito. Based sa hindi pagsagot ni Terrence ngayon baka dahil lang yon sa kalasingan niya. Hansel admit that he likes to be with Terrence but for brotherly purposes or he just wants to be his friend.

Terrence looked at him and sighed"At first I was denying it,I'm trying so hard not to be touchy to you. The time that i've kissed your forehead..it was a brotherly act but I felt my heart go wild inside and I felt happy. I've been thinking about it for few days"

Hansel was holding his breath and he did not let go of it until Terrence was finished..his intestines,his mind and heart is about to explode while Terrence is talking...

Pag tinuloy mo yang sinasabi mo Terrence...hindi ko alam kung kakayanin ko pa.

"Earlier..when we are in the restaurant and while you are talking to Eleanor. I've realized that I like you so much and I want to be yours and I want to be with you always..on your birthdays,first day of spring and many many more occasions.."

Hansel put his hands to his chest,his heart is going wild...and he's breathing so fast

"Are you okay Hansel?!"Terrence worriedly asked

"I...I.." Hansel can't get the words out of his mouth because of his heart.
Lumapit si Terrence kay Hansel at hinihimas nito ang likuran nito para kumalma.

"Are you alright?"tanong niya ulit dito

"I...I'm...I...died"

Right after saying that,Hansel passed out and thankfully Terrence catched him.

Itutuloy...