ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 2

Please vote dear readers

Happy Reading

Episode - 02 { Happy Family}

A man is peacefully sleeping on a bed in a room of a large and luxurious house. Then after some time a lady comes out from washroom and goes to towards the dressing table and starts combing her hair.

When she is combing her hair, she sees in the mirror that her husband is looking at her only. So she raises her eyebrows and asks her in a gesture that what happened and her husband shook his head in no.

That man gets up from the bed and goes near his wife and grabs her hand and pulls her close to him in that she collides with him and then he puts his hand around her waist and pulls her more closer towards himself

Then he sweeps her hair out of her face with his hand and tucks it behind her ear. And moves his face near her ear says in his manly husky voice "you are very beautiful Mrs vaidehi Karanvir Malhotra "

On listening him, an instant lovely smile comes on vaidehi's face. and then Karan bites her earlobe and vaidehi sighs.

Then he starts smooth kissing on her earlobe and then slowly starts kissing on her neck.

As soon as vaidehi tilts her neck to one sideto give him access, her eyes go towards the wall clock which switched in front of her, so she says to Karanvir " vir " but her voice comes out like mere whisper that's why Karanvir does not understand anything and continues his work.

"look at the time vir" she again says

Karan moves his face in front of her jaw and kisses her jawline and then moves his lips near her lips and says to her " just one kiss" and she just nodded because she knew how stubborn her husband about his things

But before they can even kiss, there is a knock on the door of their room. Whom Hearing Karanvir makes a bad face and in this vaidehi glares at him, to whom he gives her a sheepish smile and seeing this Vaidehi sighs and goes to open the door.

When she opens the door, she does not see anyone there, but then suddenly two children come there. and scare her by shouting loudly in front of her and even vaidehi shouts more loudly after hearing that voice, Karan starts smiling because he knows this act of mischievousness of his daughters only.

Vaidehi glares at them, and both of them bow their heads down, seeing which vaidehi shook her head because she very well known that both are not even a one percent guilty.

" Let's not do much drama now, I'm fine and i also don't have any problem " vaidehi speaks to both of them to which they both hug her and say to her" love you mumma " Then she also hugs them back and says " i love you too my babies "

Seeing this, Karanvir says while pouting " no one loves me " Then the younger from them two, hides behind her mom and says " mamma i smell something burning" Karan gets shocked hearing her and vaidehi and Kashish hold back their laughter with great difficulty.

" You little kiddo " Saying this, Karan goes towards Kavya but she runs away and climbs on the bed. " app mujhe pakad nhi paoge " she starts laughing after saying and then gets down from the bed and hides behind her mother. " pakad to tumhe mein lunga kiddo " Karan says and goes towards vaidehi.

And then when he looks behind vaidehi , he found that no one there, he gets confused, only then he hears a voice. " kya hua papa ji nhi pakad paye na " Karan seems to be aware that now she hides behind Kashish so he slowly walks around Kashish's but before he catches her Kashish says loudly " kavya jao papa aa rahe hai hain " Hearing this, Kavya runs out of the room.