Fuck!! y/n, your gone die... today.

Jin: how are you, Dr. Kong? Is she your daughter?

Mom: I'm good jin. Yes, she is my daughter.

Jin : she looks cute. "he said with a smile."

Mom : y/n introduce yourself.

y/n: hmm....my name is Y/n.

Jin: hey y/n my name is jin I'm the oldest "he said with a sweet smile"

Rm: I'm namjoon. I'm the 4th oldest son " he also smiles at me"

j-hope: I'm hoseok. I'm the 3rd oldest son. "He comes and shook his hand with mine."

Suga: yoongi 2nd oldest. "he said boring and Sleepy tone"

Jimin: I'm jimin. "he said cold tone."

V: I'm taehyung. "he said cold tone."

Jungkook : hi I'm jungkook." he looks at me with a smirk."

They all come and set on the couch with Mom and Mr. Kim and started to talk to them. Now they just act like good kids, but the reality is different. How can someone act like this? I think to myself.

I was in my thoughts, and suddenly Mr. Kim said it was dinner time so everyone go to the dining room and I sit between jk and Jin. I get nervous to sit between them; after I saw all kinds of delicious food in front of me I forget I'm sitting with bts the most dangerous bullies in my school. Then everyone starts to eat their food.

 Then everyone starts to eat their food

y/n pov

I just was enjoying my food but suddenly Mr. Kim ask some questions about bts it's make me more uncomfortable

Mr. Kim: I heard you also study in the same school as my son. did you know them? "I look at him silently, with a blank expression on my face."

Y/n mind: oh god!! now I was sure to die. "My body started to sweat, I don't know what should I answer him. My mom noticed my nervousness and says"

mom: hey!! Honey, are you okay? Why are you sweating?

y/n: n..nothing Mom, I'm okay. "I turn my head towards Mr. Kim to answer his question" Yes I know them, Mr. Kim. There are famous in the school. "I said nervously"

then he turns to his sons and glares at them for a min and he turns to me.

Mr. Kim: y/n can you please explain me in detail? How they are famous in school!! "he asks curiously"

"I look at bts they are nervous. I never saw them like this before I was just happy inside. I don't know why? But I'm just happy. I never think they are really scared of their dad this much"

y/n: hmm... They are famous because, they are coming from a wealthy family, and most of the girls in our school want to be their girlfriends. I just because they are rich, powerful, and the most important thing is they are the most handsome boys in our school, and whenever they come to school, girls started to screaming their names. Sometimes it's so irritating to hear that bullshits. "I said boring tone"