"Well that was hot" Meghan chirped sitting back behind the wheel.

"Yeah, we better get going I promised my sister I'd be back early"

"Don't act weird just caused we kissed" Meghan added taking notice of the change in my attitude.

"I'm not. NO! I'm not a lesbian but its not liked I've never kissed a girl before" I said.

"Okay then, as long as this won't affect our friendship" she smiled before roaring her car engine to life and taking off toward the road and dropping me off back home.

I showered myself in perfume on the elevator ride up and threw in a mint gum just in case Demi could smell and lingering weed odor on me.

"Someone did some damage" I heard as I walked in the apartment.

"Yeah I guess I got a bit carried away" I smiled, walking past Demi and into my room to set my things. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a few texts from Michael from earlier. I felt guilty but I mean its not like it counts as cheating right, I mean it was just a kiss and with a girl obviously I didn't mean anything. I walked back out to Demi's room where she was getting ready.

"So do I have to dress nice or..." I asked

"Well I would say what your wearing now is nice but you still stench of weed so go shower and put on something nice." My smile dropped realizing I hadn't been to clever, I made my way back to my room to get ready.

I felt like a fish out of water, I don't know why Demi had made me come to this dinner. It was in the back yard of the recording studios house and yea it was cool but I was literally sitting on a garden chair on my phone. Demi was prancing around enjoying herself and striking up conversations with everyone and along her side was Wilmer. I took notice of one of the guest who placed their drink on a table, barley taking a sip of it. I needed a drink and bad. I slyly made my way over to the table and took her drink. Quickly turing around only to bump into Wilmer.

"I don't think Demi would approve of this would she" he smirked taking the drink from my hand.

"I don't think she would approve of you groping me but you don't see me talking" I spat back.

"Silly girl" He laughed. "You want something worth black mailing me with" he said and before I could turn around I felt his strong grip on my arm pulling me inside the the house. "If you scream you'll regret it" he whispered in my ear. Once inside away from anyones sight he pushed my against the wall and placed his hand against my thighs. "You're such a fucking slut. Not even resisting" he continued pressing himself on me. I could feel his bulge, I don't know why I didn't fight back. he held my wrist behind my back and I knew his grip would leave bruising. "Such a fucking a slut" he whispered in my ear his hand continuing to graze my inner things making its way toward my center. "You like this don't you, of course you do you're fucking wet" he said slapping my vagina over my panties. Before I could even react I heard a door opening causing Wilmer to push me to the side and he recompose himself before going back out the party. I quickly adjusted my skirt and straightened out my hair and headed back outside as well only sneaking to the front. I pulled out a cigarette and my lighter. I hadn't realized my hand was shaking until after the hundredth time I was still unable to light my cigarette.

"Fuck!" I shouted throwing them to the ground.

"Need some help there" I heard a husky voice from behind, I quickly turned to be meet with Nick.

"I don't suppose you're here to tell me what I can and can't do either"I snapped dropping to the curb to sit.

"No, thats not my place but I don't condone you smoking either" he said taking a seat next to me.

"Whatever" I huffed out in defeat. I felt his warm hand on my knee causing me to quickly flinch.

"Sorry, I take it this isn't your type of party" Nick said startled.

"Obvi, but of course Demi had to drag me along like her doll" I spoke with less venom in my tone.

"I think she sees you as more than a doll, she won't stop talking about how amazing you are" Nick smirked trying to get me laugh. "Look I have an early flight to catch lets go tell Demi you have a headache or something and i'll drop you off, that way you won't die of boredom tonight" he said standing up offering me his hand.

We made our way back inside searching for Demi, I finally spot her standing around with a group of people.

"Hey Demi, is it cool if Nick gives me a ride home i'm not feeling well" I asked.

"Oh baby whats wrong, why didn't you tell me." Demi cooed giving me her full attention for the first time for the night.

"It's okay you're obviously having a good time and its just a headache" I said.

"Its cool with me Demi, I offered to take her home" Nick added.

"Okay then i'll see you at home in a bit, there's some advil in my bathroom medicine cabinet if you need it" Demi said giving me a hug and peck on the forehead.

In between Nicks goodbyes from some of the guest I could feel eyes staring at me intensely it was only after getting into Nicks car did I realize it was probably Wilmer stairing me down. He went too far tonight, and I wasn't sure if I should tell Demi or anyone for the matter. I knew it would only cause troubles.