baby break up

"AINSLEY, COME HERE BABY GIRL." Sam yelled up the stairs, to your 2 year old daughter. "I'm coming, daddy." she squealed. she tip toed down the stairs. "Hey, mini me." Sam picked your daughter up. "We're gonna go to Jacks house." Sam said. "YAY!" she yelled. "Woah, why are we yelling?" you laughed coming into the living room. "WERE GOING TO JACKS MAMA." she clapped. Ainsley loved Jack. you got everything ready to go to jacks. as you were driving to Jacks, Ainsley spoke up. "I love, Jack." she smiled. "I know, baby." you turned around smiling at her. "He's my boyfriend!" she laughed. Sam almost choked. you laughed. you pulled up to Jacks house & Ainsley ran up to the door. "JACKY!" she squealed. "Hey babe." Jack smiled picking her up. he kissed her cheek. "Hey I heard you're Ainsley's, boyfriend." you laughed. "Well, yeah!" he kissed her forehead. Ainsley laughed. The whole night you all talked & laughed. the next day Jack invited you over again. this time to tell, Ainsley that Emily (YES EMILY GLAZER BC JEMILY IS YES) is Jacks girlfriend. yes you have all known Emily forever, but you'd never establish that she was, Jacks girlfriend. once you got to jacks, Ainsley ran up to the door, like always. "Jacky!" she squealed. "What's up, cutie?" he picked her up & kissed her cheek. "Hi Memily!" she waved. "Hi, girly." Emily waved. "Ains, I have to tell you something, important." Jack sat Ainsley on his knee. "Emily is my girlfriend." he spoke. "W-what?" tears welled in her eyes. she ran over to Sam, & he held her. "I'm sorry, baby girl." Jack spoke. "Aye dude, she'll be fine." Sam held your baby girl as she cried. "I love you, princess." he kissed her head. "J-jacky?" she sniffed. "Yeah, baby?" he looked at her. "Can I still be your girlfriend?" she asked. "Aw, of course babe." he kissed her. Ainsley ended up spending the night at Jack & Emily's. you & Sam couldn't be more happy.