all mine

text convo at first 😜

From: Samuellll 😈💕: BABE IM COMING OVER

To: Samuellll 😈💕: what the fuck, its 11:35 pm, Samuel.

From: Samuellll 😈💕: THERES A STORM

To: Samuellll 😈💕: oh my god.

Sam was always convinced that when there was a storm, that you two would always have to watch movies & cuddle. about 10 minutes later you heard your door open. you groaned. you felt the bed sink down next to you. "Hi, babygirl." Sam said into your neck, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hi fucker." you joked. "Hey! not nice." he whined. "Y/N-" "Shhh, trying to sleep." "Wanna watch-" "SHHH. TRYING TO SLEEP." you whisper/yelled. "Y/NNNNN, can we please watch a movie?" Sam whined. "Sure, I guess-" you barely got your words out before you were picked up and threw over Sam's shoulder. "Sam! what are you doing?!" you laughed. "We're going to watch a movie!" he laughed. he put you down on the couch & grabbed food from the kitchen. he came back with a bunch of junk food and water. you grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch, & snuggled into Sams chest. "Hmmmm, what to watch." he scrolled through the movie channels. "POLTERGEIST." he selected the channel. "NO. YOU BITCH." you yelled at Sam, while hitting his chest. he laughed. "Chilllll fam." he kissed your cheek. "I'll protect you." he held you tighter. you carefully watched the tv, while shoving popcorn in your mouth. "No, no," you snuggled closer to Sam, if that was even possible. "AH." you screamed. Sam started laughing. he hugged you. "Aw babygirl." he kissed you. "I don't like this movie," you mumbled into Sam's bare chest. you stayed there until you fell asleep. Sam took a picture & posted it. (picture on top.)

@/sammywilk: all mine.

SORRY THIS REALLY SUCKED BUT I NEED TO POSTTTT