valentines day

you woke up to your baby girl screaming. you groaned rolling out of bed. "No babe. I'll get her." sam said. you nodded and went back to sleep. *SAMS POV* I went in and picked up to crying baby girl. "Shhh baby. daddy's here." i said cradling her. I rocked her back and fourth until she fell back asleep. "well baby girl. today's the day. the day I'm asking your mom to marry me." I smiled. "I know what you're thinking I finally got the balls to ask her. well your probably not thinking that because your just a baby, but that doesn't matter." I smiled. "we're gonna be a happy family." I said putting her back in her crib. I crawled back in bed with Y/N. I woke up to Y/N kissing me. "Happy Valentine's Day Sammy Wilk." she smiled holding Aislyn our baby girl. "Happy Valentine's Day baby." I said kissing her back. we went down stairs and told Y/N to get ready. she came back down with a red flowy skater dress on with black heels and her makeup done with her hair perfectly curled. "Alright my turn!" I ran up the stairs and got ready. we dropped Aislyn off at Mama & Papa Wilks. everyone knew the plan. I was supposed to take Y/N out and basically pamper her and then purpose. all of our friends and family were supposed to be there and a photographer. I took Y/N to the nail salon and out to dinner. we stopped at a pier. "Isn't it beautiful?" I whispered. "It is." she smiled. "Look Y/N, I've been thinking to tell you this for a while. you're beautiful & so talented. & such a good mommy to Aislyn. & you know I'd fall apart without you. & people judged us for having a baby before we were married but now they can't. I love you Y/N Y/M/N, will you marry me?" I smiled getting on one knee. "YES." she cried. I picked her up and spin her around. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." she with tears in her eyes. the photographer was snapping pictures and Mama Wilk and running out with Aislyn I held Aislyn in my arms and hugged Y/N. best Valentine's Day ever.