yoga

you grabbed your things for yoga & went out the door. ••• you were greeted by your yoga teacher, Lori. "Hi, Y/N!" she gave you a bright smile. "Hi!" you returned the smile. "MOM! THIS IS HARD!" you looked at a boy about your age trying to do yoga. you laughed a bit. "Ah, Y/N. this is my son, Sam." Lori introduced you two, as he walked over to you. he gave you a bright smile & you returned. "Can YOU, teach me how to do yoga, since my mother won't?" you both laughed. "Maybe," you smiled. you rolled out your yoga mat, & started doing your yoga. "Oh my god.." you heard Sam mumble. you looked over to see him struggling to do the position. you laughed. the next position was a handstand. you had no problem getting into a handstand, Sam on the other hand did. "OW!" he yelled. you looked over to see him sprawled out on the floor. "Yep, I'm done." he sat on his yoga mat. you laughed more & so did everyone else. after yoga was over, you talked to, Lori. "Oh my god, that shit is hard." Sam shook his head. you & Lori both laughed. "Well, Y/N. Sam & I were gonna go out for lunch. wanna come?" "SHE'D LOVE TO COME." Sam shouted enthusiastically. "Well I guess, I'm coming." you laughed. the whole time you & Sam talked, & really hit it off. you exchanged number at the end of lunch.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THERES NO EXCUSES BUT READ MY NEW FANFIC(S) INTERVENTION & MANY MORE!