Promises part 2

"Hey jack. kiss me." you said running your hands through his hair. "Ha okay." he laughed. you crashed your lips into his. "Y/N?! what are you doing?!" you heard Sam yell. you pulled away from jack. "Why do you care?" you spat. "because we broke up yesterday." he said acting like you were stupid. "aw you do know something! & you have a slut on top of you, I'm no longer yours and you're no longer mine, so I don't see a problem here." you smirked. Jack smashed his lips into yours once again. "JACK WHAT THE FUCK?!" sam pushed jack off you. "SAM!" you screamed. "HE FUCKING KISSED YOU!" he yelled. "YEAH WHATS NEW?" you yelled. He pulled you into a room and slammed the door. "Y/N you can't just break up with me one day and then go kiss jack the next day." he said pulling on his hair. "is that so? I'm not stopping you from sucking faces with that slut, so why are you stopping me?" you yelled. "I have zero feelings for her, Y/N. she was a game. I was trying to make you jealous." he came closer to you. "Sam- you can't just magically make me come back to you. it's not a fairytale." you stammered. "Y/N, we had a fairytale. & it can happen again." "Sam-" you were cut off by his soft lips on yours.

part 3? 😏 comment!