cheat

"Yes!" you screamed in success. "you got me babe. once again." Sam laughed. you and sam has been playing a hockey video game for the past hour and you had won every round. "Let's make this interesting." sam smirked. "what?" you looked confused. "if I win you have to kiss me." he smirked. "and if you lose you have to make dinner!" you laughed. "You're on Wilkinson." you smirked starting the game. with in seconds Sam had beaten you. you stared at the tv in shock. "YOU CHEATED!" you screamed. "I don't recall." Sam laughed. "YOU LET ME WIN!" you yelled punching his arm. "Ow baby. now how about that kiss?" he laughed. "No I'm not kissing a cheater." you pouted. "But it was our bet!" he whined. "Fine." you pecked his lips. "I know what will make you feel better! if we go out to eat!" he smiled. "Okay!" you said getting up from your seat and getting ready. you wore a black dress with sequins on the top. & silver heels. you got down stairs and sam was wearing a tux looking outfit. "let's go ma lady." he said hooking arms with you. "reservations for Sam Wilkinson." he smiled at the waiter & winked at you. you blushed. "Right this way." the waiter said escorting you to your seats. you ordered them realized there was a ballroom. "Wanna dance beautiful?" Sam said taking your hand. "I'd love to." you smiled. you wrapped your hands around Sam's neck while he wrapped his around your waist. "I love you Y/N." he smiled putting his forehead together with yours. "I love you too. when you don't cheat." you both laughed.