hard day

you had the worst day at work. first you were late to a meeting, then you spilled coffee all over you, then you couldn't go to lunch because you had a bunch of work to catch up on, and the day was just hectic. you went up to your front door and unlocked the door. you put your stuff down on the table only to see a water gun with a note by it. "Hey Princess, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. I'm somewhere in the house hiding and the water gun is for your defense. yell 'yeet' when your ready. good luck! 😏 -Sam." you read the note and quickly changed your clothes. you picked up the water gun and yelled "YEET!" you quickly ran up the stairs into your bedroom and hid under the bed. you heard the door quickly open. "Y/N..? where are you princess?" you could almost hear the smirk on his face. you maneuvered your way out from under the bed. Sam turned around to go out the door and you sprayed him. "I'm right here!" you giggled. "Aw Y/N!" he laughed. "I was supposed to win! I'm dominant!" he laughed. you giggles even more. "I love that." he smiled. "what?" you laughed. "your laugh. it makes you seem innocent." he smirked. "I am innocent!" you said. "clearly you're not." he said pointing to your lace bra. you blushed. "I love that blush too." he smirked. "alright Wilk what are you craving for dinner?" you kissed him. "mmm. your lips." he smirked. "well played." you laughed. "now give daddy what he wants." he smirked. you kissed him. the hard day turned into the best day ever.