|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖★|

It's currently Saturday....

And yes.. I have to go work at the strip club again.

I was looking forward to it yesterday but I started to look into it more, And you know.. I imagined all the old men I would see there.

But I make money so I can't complain.

"Y/n! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to tell Maki you were out partying! I really mean it! "

"You know damn well- .... Well I'll actually forgive you. "

"Oh my god really!? "

"No."

"Your always so selfish and Greedy! Ugh I actually just wanted you to make me breakfast but whatever I guess, it was worth trying."

Nobara rolled her eyes as she looked in my fridge to find something that would fill up her fatass.

"You little brat your lucky I haven't kicked your ass out of my house. " I threw an apple at her big head as she yelped in pain.

I was aiming for her hands but it landed on her head... Worth it I guess.

"Sorry." She frowned, Rubbing her already humongous head.

My lip curved upward as I nudged nobara on the shoulder.

"Hey, who were you with last night? I assume a new guy you met? "

"Oh! He's a really sweet and funny guy! "

"What's he like? " I lean on the palm of my hand turning my ears on listening mode.

"He has pink hair and a beautiful smile. "

My heart dropped.

Could it be him?

"... Ah... Don't worry y/n it's not him, His name is Yuji Itadori.. " she patted my back.

"Hm? Who's this itadori guy who's stealing my girls heart, Ill have to beat his ass. "

"Hah, h-he's just a friend. " she poured her coffee into her pink mug.

"A friend huh? Well I don't believe you one bit. You have feelings for this yuji guy right? "

"Well.. He's cute I guess.. But I don't think he's interested in me. " she pouted.

Your probably wondering why the hell I would help her get a boyfriend.

But the answer is.. That she will finally get the hell out of my house.

"Oh My dear baby nobara! I know just how you can make Itadori fall for you.. "

Her eyes sparkled as she leaned closer to me.

"Yeah and what's that?!"

I point at her phone.

"Call him and invite him to the strip club... You will dance for him today. "

Her eyes widen as she turned red.

"W-What! "

"Oh come on! It's not like it's your first time dancing for someone. This time you will be dancing for someone your interested in! "

"But y/n he doesn't know I am a stripper! " she wined as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Well it won't hurt to try! He may look innocent but you don't know if he's into that kind of stuff~" I grinned.

She hesitated, thinking whether to play it slow or spicy.

Suddenly she snatched up her phone and dialed a number.