|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪★|

I don't think it would hurt to try.

My lip formed a devious and sly smile as I myself don't know what I'm getting myself into.

Whether I'm going to succeed or fail miserably that I might die of embarrassment.

Most likely.

I put on my pajamas that were most revealing, Making sure my ass was plump and my titties were noticeable enough to catch a man's attention.

Hey, You would probably do the same if you were me.

Dont lie.

I'll sneak into the shower and boom we get dick, When he sees me in these clothes he would surely fall. At least I hope so.

Ok, Now time for action.

I slowly walk out my room quiet enough to not make a single noise.

But my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw he had already finished taking a shower and was drying his hair on the couch.

Did I really take that long over thinking and making evil horny plans?

His upper body was exposed as for his lower body, It was already dressed.

Shit.

"Oh Hey Nanami! I see your already done showering! " My teeth gritted a tiny bit at the showering part.

"Yes I have, Hope it didn't bother you as much. " He dried his face with the towel and walked over to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? I'll make you an egg real quick. " I said as I walked over to the stove grabbing all the ingredients I would need.

"No need, I'll eat tomorrow morning. I don't want to waste your ingredients. " He stood behind me as the towel on his face finally was put down.

The man immediately was dumbfounded as he couldn't believe what was in front of him.

Was it too much for him to handle?

You probably thought I was done with my plan? But it is I y/n!

I always get things done whether anybody likes it or not.

"It's alright, I'll buy more later. "

I could tell he wanted me, The way he went silent and didn't even make a noise.

He's probably so hard right now, There's no denying.

"Here you go. " I flashed him a big smile as I lean over and hand it to him, My breasts in his view.

I purposely dropped the spoon so I could bend over and pick it up.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'll get that! " I bent over hoping that the plan would succeed.

And out of no where I heard a seat slam and he immediately grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

My eyes widened as his eyes focused on me and our faces were inches apart.

"Your doing this on purpose aren't you? " he had a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. The sweat sliding down from his face.

"What are you talking about? " I smirked.

"Stop acting, I've noticed all the times you've tried to seduce me. When we were walking on the street, At your front door, And right now. I'm not an idiot Y/n.."

Damn so he did notice that all those times I failed.

That's kinda embarrassing but I mean... He's right in front of me looking like a hot mess...