|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣★|

"Toji! I was looking for you, Hey...you really decorated this place to be nice! " Gojo patted Toji's broad shoulders as he pulled him away from a group of people.

"Do I look like a person who fucking decorates?" Toji snarled as he yanked Gojos hand off his shoulder.

Gojo cleared his throat.

"Don't be all grumpy now, I brought us a guest...We wouldn't want to scare her away now would we? " he pulled me from behind him and put me in front of toji.

Toji was a Tall, Handsome man who had incredibly huge tits.

Bigger than mine maybe who knows.

He looked down at me and grinned.

"I remember you, Your that stripper from Sukuna's party. He sure got a taste of you that night didn't he?"

"Yeah and I remember you too. Aren't you that guy who was hanging out with a drunk chick that fell in front of a whole crowd?"

His grin faded and his eyes widened.

"Your a fiesty one.. I think i can handle that.. "

"No thanks, You probably have that girls diseases on you anyways.... " I place my hand on my hip and grin.

"Funny, But I don't just let any woman get on my dick.. Im giving you a chance to spend a night with me. "

Gojo's ears perked up at tojis choice of words.

"Oh yeah? I'm not just any woman and Well I wasn't think about spending a night with you anyw-"

I felt a hand cover my mouth and pull me away from toji.

"What the heck Gojo, let me go! " I managed to mumble out.

"I think your going to regret what you said to him. " his hand slid off my face.

" As if... And plus I didn't come here to already be in a bad mood. "

He laughed at me and signaled me to sit down.

"It's really not that serious y/n, No need to get heated up for something small. " He pulled out his wallet and paid the waitress who was attending him.

"Okay, Your right."

"Here have a drink, You'll feel better after you take a sip. " Gojo handed me a glass and smiled.

I wonder if he smiles while having sex.

"Mind if I sit here? " a random girl asks as she points to the seat next to gojo's.

"Uhm, Sure! " Gojo replies as he looks back at me for approval.

I stand up in annoyance and leave with my glass of wine in my hand.

Gojo tried to go after me but the female next to him hung on to him like a parasite.

Great now what do I do. I don't know anybody here..

I look through the crowd noticing how everyone had a partner or group to talk to.

And me on the other hand, I was standing in the middle feeling lost.

"Looks like we meet again don't we princess. "

I turn to find toji leaning on a wall as he stared me down.

"What do you want? "

"Nothing. I just want to hang out with somebody, Wanna have a chat.? " He grinned.

I hesitate for a second but... Without Gojo, There's nothing to do.

"Sure why not. " I walk over to Toji and lean on the wall as well as we both look over the crowd of people minding their own business.

"So why did you come here if you don't know anyone? "

"Gojo invited me to come, I was expecting to go eat some where but I guess I can't assume. "

"I see. " He replied.

"Yeah."

"Hey, I wanna know something... What were your feelings towards Ryomen Sukuna?" He asked curiously as he stared at a certain direction not looking at me once.

"Hmm? Why do you ask that? " I said confused.

"Nothing really, it's just I'm curious, I want to know if you had feelings for him. " The expression on his face went serious.

"Well, Yes I had feelings for him, And I thought he had feelings for me too but I guess I was wrong all along. Even though he treated me like shit, I was still attached to him. "

He slowly turned his head to look at me.

"So... If you saw Him making out with 2 Girls at the same time... You wouldn't cry right? "

My eye brows raise, "What are you talking about toji? " I let out a small laugh.

"I feel like eating something are you hungry? " he grabbed my hand and tried to take me away but I resisted.

Why is he changing the subject?

"Toji, What were you looking at? "

"Nothing y/n let's go. " his grip on my hand tightened.

Fuck, Why won't he let go of me!

I slap him across the face which made his grip on my hand loosen.

I made my way to the roaring crowd and squeeze my way through.

"What the hell..."

My fists Clench.

Toji was trying to avoid me from seeing this... And I didn't listen.

It's as if he didn't care..

He never cared about me or even thought about trying to get me back.

Because no matter what, He always has bitches left and right.

I watched as the girls clinged onto him, Eating him with their mouths as he grinned.

His eyes met with mine... My watery and stingy eyes.

My fists loosen as I run away from the crowd.

Fuck you Sukuna...

𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

End of Chapter!

Sorry for taking so long with releasing this chapter, I have State testing all week and I haven't had time to work on Chapters.

If I Pass I will release 2 Chapters as a award or something.

Thanks for Reading!

Thanks for Reading!