|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖★|

"Y/n wake up, Your man is taking up the whole couch and I can't watch TV. " Nobara nudged me on my shoulder as I turn to my clock realizing it was early in the morning.

I look outside my window and its a beautiful deep dark blue with street lights shining down below.

The flowers swaying back and forth indicating that there was a slightly strong wind outside.

"Nobara it's too early for this, Wake me up later. " I groaned, Pulling the covers Over my head.

I hate the feeling of being woken up early as the freezing cold air hits your bare skin making you want to cuddle back into your bed.

Thanks to that, I've missed multiple work days.

I'd rather wake up on my own time.

Nobara pulled the covers off my head and put her hand on her hip.

"No, I felt like waking up early today. Now if you would kindly Get him out of here! "

"Well why do you wanna wake up so early all of a sudden? And why are you dressed up? "

I looked at her figure which usually always has baggy clothes but I could clearly tell she was wearing something tight enough to show her body figure.

"None of your business. Just get him out of here please! "

I would love to beat her ass but it's too early for that.

Well my tiredness just went away because of this nuisance.

The cold air started to surround me and the urge to go back to bed was really high.

I walk towards the couch, Nobara tip-toeing behind me like a child.

Nanami was sleeping so gracefully, His skin looked so clean and nice. I need some skincare tips from him.

Sometimes I wish I could sleep so gracefully and look beautiful while sleeping.

"I don't know if I want to wake him up, Besides he said he had work today and he was so tired yesterday, I want to let him rest. " I turned to nobara and whisper.

"Nuh uh, Tired my ass. I saw what you guys were about to do. And don't lie because I caught you before it even started. " she snarled at me.

"Okay fine! I will! Just know that after this your leaving my house and returning that key! " I said, She mumbled something that I couldn't really hear.

I turn to Nanami and tap him on the shoulder.

He awoke so suddenly and turned to look at me, His eyes softened.

"What's going on? " he asked tiredly.

"Nothing it's just my Friend Nobara, The one who came in yesterday so suddenly, She is too afraid to ask you to get up from the couch. "

Nobara turned red from embarrassment.

"It's alright, Good thing you woke me up. I would've been late. I guess I overslept. Thank you. " He stretched himself and stood up, It had almost looked like he was trying so hard not to fall asleep.

I felt bad.

"I'll make you breakfast real quick while you get ready. " Nanami didn't get to really eat yesterday due to.. Well you know..

It was the best I could offer.

"Thank you, I'll get my things ready."

Nanami walked over to the bathroom where he closed the door and was not seen.

"I don't know y/n he's kinda scary, He's so serious that it's kinda pissing me off you know?" She leaned her whole body over me, letting down all her weight on me.

"It's not up to you to decide who I want to spend my time with nobara"

Her eye twitched

"Besides Don't you have to be somewhere? You were bitching about something this morning. So go on get out of here and stop annoying me. " I smacked her face playfully with the spatula I had on my hand.

"Yeah yeah okay, I'll be going now."

"Nobara.. "

"Yeah? "

"Be safe okay? "

"Come on y/n! I'm Nobara Kugisaki! Nobody can touch or hurt me! " she laughed.

"Yeah your right, Go have fun out there bad bitch. Oh and don't come back! Go to your own house for once! " I warned her.

"Hmm can't promise you that, So don't get your hopes up y/n! I'll be back tonight around 11!" she giggled and was soon out of sight.

She can be so reckless. I smiled to myself.

I sighed as I flipped over the pancake I made.

Did you know I'm not that good at cooking?

Well know you do.

So hopefully Nanami is Grateful because he's about to eat the worst meal of his life.

I wouldn't be surprised if he died then and there.

"Y/n..." A familiar deep voice rang in my ear.

My Eyes widen.

Sukuna?

Big warm hands made their way to my waist and slowly slid up to my breasts.

My breath went heavy and my body went hot.

"Cooking for me aren't you? Hmm? " I felt soft lips press against my neck.

His voice ringing through my head. Killing me every second... Craving for more..

My thighs clench together as he squeezed my breast and grinded himself onto me.

I let out a soft moan which seemed pleased him.

"Hmm? You like it when I do that don't you... " I felt him smirk under his breath.

I couldn't take it anymore so I turned around.

Only to be disappointed.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒. "

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

End of Chapter!

I already miss sukuna 😔

Who tf writing this story bruh. 😐

Thanks for Reading!

Thanks for Reading!