|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 Four★|🍋

"Not Going to thank Me, Sweetheart?" The Pink haired man squeezed my waist as he looked down at me like a Cockroach.

He is really intimidating...

Gojo joined in "Ah I am sure she will thank you later Sukuna, So just let it slide"

"How about she could thank me right now?" Toji said while scanning the girls body from head to toe.

"Don't make her feel uncomfortable now, You'll scare her away. " Gojo complained.

These men are like angels. Perfect faces...Tall...And no ones gonna talk about the milkers.

A dream come true honestly!

"My Name is Gojo Satoru, This man right here is Toji Fushiguro" When Mentioned his name Toji instantly winked at me.

" And the man holding you by the waist is Ryomen Sukuna"

I felt as if everything was a dream, That I would wake up soon and feel.. disappointed.

"My name is Y/N." I said proudly, Escaping Sukuna's grasp.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, Or should I say Y/Npinkcloudzpenispleaser?" Gojo teased.

My face heated up but before I could even lay a finger on Gojo, I was interrupted.

"Toji~~"

Everyone turned around

"ToJi babY, Lets go have some fUn ok~?" A random woman pleaded as she tugged on toji's shirt.

"I uhm....i'll be back." Toji frowned and started following the woman.

We all looked at toji and the woman as they slowly disappeared through the crowd....then to our suprise she fell.

"Hey Y/N could I talk to you for a sec? Pretty Please?"

"Sure, why not?" I said as Gojo carefully grabbed my hand and walks toward a corner where there were barely any people. Leaving Sukuna alone.

"I want you to do me a favor, You see sukuna is a Single guy........And today is his party...So...Since your a stripper..Could you maybe...Fuck him?"

My jaw dropped down to the floor.

"Look uhm, If you do it, it would be his first time, So I doubt he would even know where to stick his weiner..."

"Nuh uh, No way I'll do that! "

" I'll give you 500 bucks, Deal or no Deal?"

"Consider it done. " I exclaimed as I probably had the stupidest grin on my face.

"Ah Great! Everyone clap for Y/N!" He said as he clapped in excitement.

No one clapped..mostly cause they were Minding their buisness.

"ok then..Anyways follow me Y/N!"

He's kinda funny but mostly stupid from what I've seen.

Me and Gojo walked up a flight of stairs, Walking through multiple hallways, Passing Thousands of Doors.

What could a rich man be doing with so many rooms?

We finally stopped at a door, Almost gave up on walking to be honest with you.

He hesitated....then he turned the doorknob and opened it.

This room is humongous!

Is this even a room?!

"Suprised huh? This is Sukunas Room, Mine is way bigger if you would wanna visit one day." he leaned on the doorframe trying to be a flirt.

"Oh ok thanks for the invitation." I said as I walked in, Inhaling the addicting scent that lingered in the room.