|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 Five★|

"Ah fuck, My head Hurts..Where the fuck am i? " I groaned as I looked at my surroundings trying to remember where I was and what happened last night.

Suddenly all the memories came in and My eyes widened as butterflies fluttered inside my stomach.

I looked at the other side of the bed and Sukuna was no where to be found.

The room was completely empty,
That bitch left me all alone.

As I stood up my legs felt sore and they almost felt like they we're going to give up on me, But thankfully could still walk.

I opened the door of the bathroom so I could shower.

When I had opened the door, The nice smell that I had sniffed out yesterday was gone and was replaced by the odor of sweat.

I looked around for a towel and some shampoo but the man didn't have any.

Does he even shower?

The thought of sleeping with a unclean man came into my head, Almost making me wanna vomit.

"Hey Y/N, you in there?!"

I know that voice, It's Gojo's! Finally someone who can help!

"In Here Gojo!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything? Maybe a Pad or tampon or you hungry? I could get you sone food-"

"Can you pass me a Towel and some shampoo to shower Please" I laughed from behind the door. The way he cared is something that was attractive about him.

But he still tricked me!

"Oh sure!"

I opened the door slightly so I could grab the my items and to my surprise He was already standing by the door.

His face looking down at mine.

We both looked into eachothers eyes.

The crystal blue eyes..They were so addictive i could look at them all day..

At least he's  bit nicer than the rest.

" Y/N I wanted to ask you if we Could we hang out today, I want to take you somewhere..If you want though, I want to get to know you a but better. "

"I'll be ready in a few minutes" I said flashing him a smile then closing the door.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠:

Where am I going to take her?..I asked her without even knowing where I was going to take her.

Maybe a Restaurant! Besides she hasn't ate anything yet, Except probably sukunas penis.

-

The door opens and she comes out.

"Y/N..You look Beautiful!" I gave her a smile as she smiled back.

"Thank youu" She replied checking me out as well.

"You don't look to bad yourself" she laughed.

I Grabbed her hand Softly just to make sure if she was comfortable with me.

She looked at me and grabbed my hand signaling me that it was okay to grab her hand.

What a nice feeling, Although I don't know what this feeling is.

Besides I've only just met her.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠:

Damn who ordered to make these stairs I'm already getting tired, I know there is a Elevator somewhere.

Because if there is no elevator than rich people waste their money on stupid stuff.

I was getting so tired that I was on the verge of giving up and sitting on the stairs and wait for a bit.

And I walked these with heels!

Yeah I know I'm a little too strong for all these people.

Suddenly gojo lifted me and Carried me bridal style.

I was caught by surprise but I'm relieved because I really was not planning on walking these in one go.

He smells good like Cologne.

The kind that makes you want to give head.

Or maybe it's just me.

He opened the Car door and placed me down in the passengers side.

I pulled him in and he fell on top of me

This was all part of my plan.

I like to flirt a little with guys, That's just how cocky I am.

Our Lips almost touching, His Bulge touching me.

Wow, He's already hard..

Both his arms at each side of my head.

He then came down to my ear and whispered, Lips brushing against my ear giving off a tickilish sensation.

"Oh To Have you in my bed right now" You could feel him grin.

(IM JEALOUS OF Y/N WHO TF WRITING THIS...oh😔)

He got up and closed the door and entered the driver's side.

He stepped on the Gas a bit and drove off

The Day was Beautiful...I see people on the streets with Bright smiles on their faces, Kids Laughing , Running, Playing games

"Keep staring at those kids and I'll give You a kid"

I was Flabbergasted. I stopped looking at the kids and looked at the Blossoms instead.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

End of Chapter!

Hope I did okay on this!

But fr who making Gojo so hot and sexy😻

Thanks for reading!