"Oh! Wally!" Julie exclaimed in a worrisome tone.

"Wally! You're knee!" She knelt down and looked at it closely. Poppy came over and looked down.

"Poppy, Wally hurt his knee!" She cried. Wally just kept crying.

"Oh, you poor thing! Let's get you home."

"N-No, it's fine. I just -"
"No, let's get you home. Poppy and I will take care of you!"

'Well shit.' Wally whispered.

~~~

The next day~

Julie and Poppy had come over to check on Wally. They wanted to make sure he was still in bed. He was. Since they forced him. They tied his arms to the bed and kept him down. They'd come over for food and water and turning on the TV.

"Okay, so are you okay now?"

Wally took a deep breath as he laid down and pitched the bridge of his nose. That's when he said, in the most monotone voice,

"Yes, Julie, I am okay now. Please leave my home and let me sleep."

Julie smiled.

"Okay! Oh, and Eddie said he'd be coming over later." She mentioned as she left.

"Bye, Wally!"

'Eddie's coming over?'

~~~

Eddie opened the door, and once it closed, he locked it. His stuff was put down, and he walked up stars.

"Hey, Wally."

Wally looked over at him and smiled.

"Hey."

"So, scraped your knee?" Eddie sat down on the bed.

"Yeah. Julie and Poppy are making it a bigger deal than they have to."

Eddie smiled and rubbed Wally's wounded leg, moving up to his thigh.

"Oh!" He flinched.

"Shhh, just melt into the touch." He whispered. He placed his thumb on Wally's bottom lip and pulled down lightly, seeing how his lips separated slightly.

Wally tugged on the cuffs of the bed and whimpered. Earning him a slap on his inner thigh.

"You aren't getting out." Eddie growled in the younger boys ear. Wally couldn't hold back his smile.

"Y-Yes, sir..."

"What was that, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy..." Wally said in a breathy moan.

"Good boy."

Wally whined again. His voice was high-pitched.

"Just like a little girl."

"Yes, Daddy. I wanna be your little girl..."

"You already are, baby. My pretty little girl."

Eddie wrapped his hands around Wally's smaller hands. So slim and tiny. Eddie's hands were large and thick. Great work hands.

"You're so much bigger than me..." Wally innocently muttered.

"I like that. Don't you?" Eddie flirted with the tiny boy.

"Yeah... I really like it..." Wally giggled.

"I wanna see something bigger." Wally blurted out.

"What do you wanna see?" Eddie teased. Wally looked at the older man's crotch and bit his lip.

"Oh, you naughty boy."

~~~~

Should I make a full smut version?

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YALL I AM APPARENTLY THE TOP WATTPAD SEARCH WHEN YOU SEARCH "WALLY X EDDIE" ON GOOGLE