So Small (?)

So you can do smut now.

🧍‍♂️

Okay, well, I guess I'll utilize this info.

I guess sort of DDLB?
~~~~

Wally was really small for a man. Being a young adult, it made sense, but once he got past 25, he just knew he wasn't going to be bigger. He's just this cute, petite boy who likes older and bigger men. Men who make him look bite-sized.

And he knows Eddie will fill that gap.

He wanted the bigger, older man to take him in and give him everything.

He wanted to sit on his lap and cuddle into him.

He wanted Eddie to call him 'little boy'.

Wanted Eddie to make him his. All his.

The only thing he wanted to hear out of that man's mouth was,

"Mine."

So possessive.

He wanted to be taken by the man.

Made into his.

He was always the controlling one.

Why can't someone control him?

Today, he's going to try to make Eddie fall for him.

~~~

The door opened, and the bell rang.

"Well, heya there, Wallace! How ya' doin'?" Eddie greated in his casual southern accent.

"I'm doing fine, Sir." Wally said, his voice clearly flirtatious.

"Sir? Oh, Wally, you don't gotta call me Sir! We're on a first name basis!" He laughed.

"I know. I just... Feel like you're in a position above me. I thought you'd catch on?" Wally's voice changed to an innocent tone.

"Position above you?" Eddie raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, never mind. I-I just have some mail for you." Wally's cheeks and nose went red from embarrassment. He handed Eddie his mail, looking away.

"O-Oh. Well, thank you, darling. Have a nice day."

Wally gasped and ran away, the mail dropping on the floor as he busted through the door and dashed to his house.

"Ooooookaay?" Eddie dragged out.

"Dude, he was flirting with you." Howdy interrupted.

"Really?" Eddie looked out the door.

"Yeah. He called you 'sir' and said you're in a 'position above him'. He's so trying to get you to him and shit."

Eddie let out a low chuckle and smiled at Wally down the road.

~~~

'HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT'

Then, Wally fell on the sidewalk, scraping his knee.

He was still, and then he sat up Tom Brady style, looked at his knee, and started crying.