This Is How I Disappear (Angst)

You wanna see how far down,

I can sink?

Let me go!

FUCK!

The sound of alarms were heard. Eddie just smiled.

MAMA!

MAMA!

MAMA!

MAMA!

SAVE ME!

A slight ringing in Eddie's ears resonated and created a crashing booming sound. 

Memories flashed.

And if you would call me a sweetheart, I'd maybe even sing you a song.

"I don't Love you like a did yesterday"

The smile soon dropped when the gun started to fall apart.

He remembered when he had to say good bye to Wallace.

"At the end of the world or the last thing I see you are never coming home, never coming home never coming home, never coming home. And all the things that you never ever told me and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me."

The world felt like it was crashing down.

Call my Aunt Marie. Help her gather all my things and bury me in all my favorite colors."

What ever the man thought about ruined something. He snapped back into reality. 

"ED! WAKE UP!"

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE. UP!

His eyes opened and a pain in his chest throbbed. He grunted as he woke up.

"Eddie...?"

A small and fragile voice called out. Eddie looked to see his husband looking back. They smiled and hugged.

"I almost lost you..."

Eddie kissed his cheek.

"I don't want you to be in the Army anymore..."

"Of course. 'Cause without you, is how I disappear."

- The Sharpest Life