Your eyes are like Sapphires (Fluff)

Wally kept his hand combined with Eddie's. They walked down the graceful park of the city. Wally's burns have healed, Wally is teaching art classes at a local elementary school, and Eddie is the head journalist at Hartford Journalism. They both love their jobs. And they make lots of money.

They decided to sit down on a bench. They looked around, admiring the beauty of the nature that surrounded them.

Eddie looked over at his fiancé with a smile that lit up the sky. Wally looked over at him.

"What?" He laughed. Eddie chuckled under his breath.

"I'm just admiring your eyes." He said softly while pushing a strand of hair behind his lovers ear. Wally blushed.

"They are beautiful. Your eyes are like Sapphires."

Wally loved when Eddie complimented him. It made him feel warm.

"Even if I scare people with them?"

"Even so." Eddie let Wally place his head on his shoulder.

"Even if I eat with them?" He joked. Eddie just nodded.

He couldn't stop smiling.

"I could never find you scary, weird, or anything worse just because of your eyes. Wally, you are one of a kind." Eddie whispered before kissing Wally passionately and pulling away before anyone around them noticed. Wally just hid his face in Eddie's shoulder and hugged his arm.

Eddie awed.

"Why don't we go for ice cream?" He suggested. Wally nodded and stood up, their hands connected once again.

~~~~

Requested by Alexatexis0620 :)

I hope that's the right person