Forgive me, Home. (Fluff/Angst)

GAME THEORY JUST POSTED A WELCOME HOME EPISODE LIKE 40 MINUTES AGO AAAAAAAAA
(I wrote this a week ago - Lucian from like 3 weeks later)
~~~~

Wally smiled.

"Do you like it? Did you like my song?"

Banging filled the room. Wally giggled.

"Good. I don't want you to feel bad."

There was a squeak of happiness from the door.

Wally got on his knees again, like how he did when he sang, and asked,

"Can I go see Eddie?" He tilted his head like Barnaby seeing a cookie.

Home closed its eye and opened them again, signaling a yes.

Wally let out a slight gasp.

"Thank you!" He one last time and ran outside.

Wally ran to the post office and opened the door.

"Hi, Eddie!!" He greated.

"Well, hello there, Wally." Eddie waved with a smile.

Wally tried to hide his blush. He loved it when Eddie said his name. His deep southern accent and his masculine voice were like serotonin to him.

"Do you need to mail anything?" Eddie asked. Wally shook his head, still blushing.

"N-No... I-I just wanted to see you..." He muttered, scratching his cheek with his pointer finger.

"Awww, okay. Anything you need to talk about?"

Wally shook his head.

"Well, you're welcome to stay and talk for a bit."

Wally smiled and sat down on a bench. Eddie started going through the mail.

"Hey, Eddie?"

Eddie turned his head.

"What do you like in a person?" I asked. He just smiled.

"I like artsy guys. He definitely has to be shorter than me, gotta have attractive eyes, and always wear cute clothes. Oh, and his name has to start with a W!"

I let out an audible gasp. He looked over with a smile and lifted my chin.

"Man, it looks like you're just my type. What do I do?"

I whimpered softly as he moved his lips closer to mine. My eyes slowly closed as our faces grew closer. A smile grazing my face as the gap between us closes.

I let put a muffled moan as he pulled away and wrapped a hand around my neck.

"Oh, baby, I'd love to take this further, but I need to finish. Okay?"

I nodded and watched as Eddie walked back behind the counter. I decided to grab a book to read.

"The masculine art of knitting."
Damn.

Eddie smiled at me as I swung my feet, happy to read.

~~~

Eddie waved as I left, shutting the door. I walked down the yellow road and saw Home, giving me eyes of pure rage. I felt something in me, telling, focing, BEGGING me to run. I knew I couldn't. I slowly walked to the door, opening it. The sound of creaking began to fill the room. The silence afterward was... Unsettling at best.

I placed my bag down and sat on the couch. Its eyes looked into mine, menacingly.

I heard a small thump.

"I-I was just spending time with, Eddie... I'm sorry..."

I heard a louder thump.

"I-I'M SORRY...! I-I'll g-go ge-et him..." I immediately got up and ran out the door to find Eddie.

I went to the door of Eddie's apartment attached to the Post Office. He answered on the third ring.

"Wally? What are you doing here at this hour?"

"I need you to come to my house."

He just stared at me and shook his head.

"Okay?"

I held his hand as we walked in. House looked at both of us.

"This is Eddie. Now he can leave, right?" I looked at house for a split second before I heard the door lock. Eddie and I quickly turned our heads to the door.

"Wally. What's going on?" Eddie looked back at me.

"W-Well... Eddie... Umm-"

Then the sound of a gunshot.

"It's sorry... I can't tell you..." I whimpered. He just looked at the window eyes and wrapped his protective arms around me.

Then the stairs made a creak. I pulled Eddie to the stairs as we walked up to my room. House locked us in. Eddie and I looked at each other. We were both in pajamas.

"I'm going to protect you with everything in me. I won't let it hurt you." Eddie whispered as we hugged.

He picked me up and laid down with me in the bed, and kissed my forehead. I blushed and cuddled into his chest.

"Don't worry, baby." He began stroking my hair.

"I think he might keep us here for a bit."

He nodded.

But I'm glad it's with you." I smiled and closed my eyes to sleep.

~???~

Eddie's POV:

Today is day 13 of being locked in Wally's house. Wally and I have barely any food left, and now I'm afraid that we won't survive.

It's fine. I can give him my portion of the food. I don't need food. I just need Wally to be safe, happy, and healthy.

Recently, Wally has been doing some... Things... He says he can't control it since he just starts regressing. But apparently, it's called "Age regressing." It's when he mentally goes back to a younger age, and he starts acting like that physically.

I decided to ask House if I could look it up. He said yes, so for a limit of an hour, I searched what it was and finally got enough to know what to do.

~~~

I ran upstairs to see if Wally was getting ready for bed yet. He wasn't.

"Come on, baby. It's time to get you changed." I pointed to the bed. Wally turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Umm... Eddie...? I'm not sleepy. Also, if you want me to get changed ready, I can get dressed by myself."

I chuckled.

"But, a prince needs someone to change him."

He tensed up.

"Uhh... I guess... But, you're... OOOOOOOOHHH!"

He smiled and ran over to me for a hug.

"Thank you, Daddy!" He squealed. I smiled and picked him up, putting him on my shoulders.

"Come on! Let's get this little prince ready for bed!"

~~~~~

If you don't know already, I write a lot of age regression. Just look at my Ferard oneshots. Basically, 92% of that book is DDBL.

I'm gay and conservative.

I like angering people politicly when I can.

:)