HIM (Fluff, Yandere, AU)

Human AU

They still have yellow and orange skin colors

~~~~

Wally's POV:

There he is. Him. The perfect man. Perfect body build, perfect hair, perfect face, perfect personality. Every time I see him, I want to kiss him.

At night, I imagine his big, strong arms wrapping around me. Whispering in my ear how much he loves me. How much I mean to him.

In the morning. I imagine I'm sleeping in his chest, and he wakes me up so we can eat breakfast together. So I can kiss him as he leaves for work.

In the afternoon, I paint. I paint him, handing a letter to me, planting flowers, or cuddling me. I haven't painted him a lot recently. I'm too afraid he'll find out.

At dawn, I make dinner for us. Waiting for him to come home and kiss me. When we finish, we lay down on the couch and cuddle, watching TV. I fall asleep in his arms. He kisses my forehead and lays me down to sleep.

Then the day repeats.

Over.

And over.

In my mind.

Knowing I will never have him.

Knowing that he likes Frank.

That that stupid fucking butterfly loving asshole has MY Eddie.

~~~~

I wake up and look around. I smile. I look to see the gravestone.

"Frank Frankly

1973 - 1982

Loved by friends and family"

I noticed the missing posters.

"MISSING: EDDIE DEAR

LAST SEEN APRIL 13 1982"

Today is April 16, the third day with my husband.

I opened the closet to see Eddie, sleeping. The tape still covers his mouth, and the rope seems to be getting loose. I went to the basement and finished. I built a new home for Eddie. So he can still live.

I went back upstairs and dragged him downstairs. I heard his muffled screams. I pulled him through the rooms upon rooms of the basement until we reached the main rooms.

"Don't worry, Eddie baby~ I'll be coming down several times a day for you!"