Midnight Ocean (Fluff/makeout [AU])

1892 AU

Wally wears a white button-down and brown dress pants as his average outfit.

Eddie wears a brown button-down with black dress pants with suspenders
~~~

Wally slowly made his way through the sandy ground. The cold breeze shook his to his core, and the sound of crashing waves resonated in his ears. He sat down on the shoreline. He let the water crawl on the sand and cool down his feet. He curled up and stuck his head in his knees.

Then, he felt something touch his leg. He looked up. It was a paper. Wrapped up. It was wet, but he could still read it.

"Hello,

    If you are reading this, then I got this to you in the right way. I'm a fisherman over in the ocean. You might not be able to see me since I'm so far away. But I made sure that I pattled close enough for you to see me.

             ED"

Wally looked up and saw a boat with a tall man standing on it. The moon illuminated him like a star on the stage. He was blurry, but you could tell he was waving.

Wally giggled and waved back. Wally took a paper and pen out of his art bag and wrote a new letter onto the page.

"Hello,

   If you are the fisherman, then I'm glad I could get back to you. My name is Wally Darling. I'm an artist from the island. I'm glad I can finally talk to someone. There aren't a lot of people here, but now I know there is someone I can possibly relate to.

   -WD"

Then, he sealed it and threw it into the ocean. He looked at his watch,

"12:32 AM"

He smiled. He felt warm. He snuggled into his button down and watched as another note drifted to him.

"Hello, Wally!

    I'm Eddie Dear. I'm a fisherman and mailman over here downtown. I'm glad we could start talking. My hobbies are photography, art, writing, and baking. What are yours?"

Wally held the note close to him, hugging it.

He immediately got another paper and began writing again.

"Hello, Eddie!

    My hobbies are art, cooking, baking, talking, cuddling, and watching movies..."

Wally looked at his watch.

"12:53 AM"

He had to get home.

He quickly continued his note.

"I'll be leaving soon. If you send one more letter, I'll keep it. I'll come back tomorrow, so we can talk again.

Bye!

   WD"

Wally wrapped it up again and threw it back into the ocean. The paper was protected by the seal so it wouldn't be destroyed by the water.

Wally waited patiently for another letter to arrive.

And alas it did,

"Wally,

     I'm glad we were able to talk. I'll be here tomorrow at 12 AM sharp. Just for you.

Goodbye!

      -ED"

Wally read the note and looked to see if Eddie was there. He was gone. He frowned, but he knew that Eddie would be there tomorrow to talk to him again.

He packed everything up and ran back home. It was a quick run down the street. He opened the door and placed everything down on the counter. He got into his pajamas, brushed his teeth, and laid down in his warm bed.

'Tomorrow will be a new day...' He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Wally woke up and was immediately blinded by the sunlight shining into his eyes through his curtains.

"Ughh..." He groaned. He stood up and walked out of his bedroom. He looked outside of his sliding door. The shoreline looked beautiful, the sunrise was graceful, yet Wally couldn't get Eddie out of his head. The words he said to him that night, Wally will cherish forever. It made him feel like someone had their arms wrapped around him. It made him feel fuzzy.

Wally couldn't wait for that night. He wouldn't finally be able to see Eddie again.

But Wally had a busy day today, unfortunately.

~~~

"11:56"

Wally gripped his bag harder as he dashed to the beach. He fell and tumbled on the sand, landing next to the ocean. Where Eddie's letter landed right next to him.

"Oh." He opened it.

"Hello, Wally!

    I'm glad I can talk to you again. I thought I'd give you a picture of me. Hope you like it.
       ED"

There was a picture taped to the paper. A light skined man with black irises, a larger nose, and grayish hair. He was wearing a white button-down and what seemed like a black cashmere coat and black pants. The photo was black and white so he couldn't decide.

He blushed at the simple sight of Eddie. Wally thought the man was really handsome.

Wally took out a picture of him and a paper and pen.

"Hello, Eddie!

    Because you sent a picture, I'll send you one too.

    WD"

He sent it out and waited.

Once the new note arrived, Wally was shocked by the response.

"I can go to the island if you want. Only if you want me to.

  -ED"

Wally's eyes widened. He immediately wrote back.

"Yeah! I'd love to meet you! You seem very nice. I think we'd be great friends."

Wally excitedly sent out his letter and looked out into the midnight ocean. He looked at his watch. 

"12:21 AM"

Wally looked back with a smile. He had time to spend with Eddie. 

He waited, and 5 minutes later, there he was.

Standing in front of Wally was Eddie. They took a long look at each other. Then Wally hugged him. The taller mans warm arms embracing Wally. Eddie felt blush creep onto his face despite the cold breeze.

"Oh...! Sorry. I'm a hugger." Wally admitted.

"No, it's fine."

From that day on, Eddie would come to the island beach every night at midnight. No one came to the island. Everyone was afraid of the island. Eddie was taught that as he grew up. But he's in adult now. He doesn't believe a word of that.

Eddie started staying over Wally's house. He'd sleep on the couch while Wally slept in his bed.

This night was different, though.

Eddie had started flirting with Wally. It ended up in a heated makeout session.

As soon as Wally shuts the door. Eddie slammed him against it. They immediately connected their lips.

Wally hummed at the feeling of Eddie's soft lips against his. It made him turn on.

They pulled away with saliva connecting their tongues. Eddie gave a devilish smirk and picked Wally up, and brought him to his room.

Wally knew what was going to happen,
And he loved it.

~~~

Wally opened his eyes slowly and let himself adjust to the light. He looked over and saw Eddie face to face with him. He was still sleeping. Wally used his hand to keep him up.

"I'm so happy I met you, Eddie."

~~~~

I KNOW 3 chapters in 1 DAY

But I've been working on this entire book for a month