Jinchuriki's Bonds

Start from the beginning

"Zetsu. Find out what happened." Zetsu didn't respond and.justndusapoearwd from view.

Present
"Get him out we will hold them off till you return." Naruto nodded picking up Gaara's body and disappearing.

"Mito, Shikamaru handle the bomber. We got Sasori." Both nodded as they vanished from view. Mito landed a kick sending Deidra hurling backwards through the wall.

Shikamaru drew his trench knives and engaged as well. Dropping clay Deidra sent off an explosion giving him time to create a bird to shoot into the air. Several kunai flew up at him barely missing his face.

The sharingan user had her tanto in hand shooting up at him. Smiling he sent two hundreds of small explosives at the girl. The explosions sent her flying back into the tree line. Damn you Sharingan user's'

Jumling around and weaving Sakura dodged incoming attacks and needles. Drawing closer and closer to Sasori. Forming hand signs a she disappeared from his view. Being completely replaced by rose pedals. Only for a powerful punch to smash armored suit completely.

Jumping back Sakura barely dodged the counter attack. Hundreds of puppets flew into the air. Stepping out Sasori looked around in his youthful body, "Sasori. You made yourself a puppet?"

Grinning he responded, "You never understood art is eternal. My puppets were eternal. Now I can be here forever."

Chiyo shed sad tears as she pulled out her puppet squad he had, "What? You think that these relics stand a chance against me."

"No. I see now I created a monster. But with her help we will win." Sakura got into a battle stance as the puppets bore down on their position. The healer seamlessly broke through them and out maneuvered her way around as she smashed them to pieces.

Chiyo was also highly successful blades and needles shooting out shattering any and all puppets beat her. Sasori grinned as the two fought such a massive force. 'Pathetic.'

Landing in the Sand village Naruto deposited Gaara to a bed. Temari ran to her brothers side, "He is weak but alive."

"Those bastards." Naruto put his hand on her shoulder, "We will make them pay Temari." His smile filled her chest with warmth and gratitude.

"Wish me luck!" Naruto said with a smile as he disappeared again. Temari looked down at her baby brother and rested her hand on his cheek.

Gaara's Mindscape
"Hehehe. Little Sand boy got his ass beat." Gaara walked until he saw a cage set like a teapot. "You are the One-Taiked Racoon Shukaku."

"All these years and your pathetic brain never figured out you could talk to me." The red head looked.uo emotionless to the fox, "Well you pretended to be my mother most of my life and convinced me to murder anyone who stood in my way."

"That was just a little fun. Anyway, why I brought you here. That thing they tried to pull me into was familiar. I don't know why but I don't want to be stuck in it. So! We are gonna talk to my annoying foxed brother and that blond brat that saved us!"

"Saved us? Naruto?" Gaara asked in shock. Shukaku nodded, "Yes he is strong but they work well together so they will help us!"

"Naruto. This is the second time you've saved me." Gaara spoke softly to himself.

Shikamaru threw Kunai destroying some of the bombs coming his way. Deidra himself wasn't much of a threat to the two of them. Their problems was a matter of range. they just couldn't reach.

"Let's see you survive this!" Henleat out a massive laugh as several massive birds and animal claymations dropped from the sky. Mito and Shikamaru both looked up in awe at their situation.