ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx - 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸

"𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗧, 𝗛𝗢𝗣 𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗞, 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗

"𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗧, 𝗛𝗢𝗣 𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗞, 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜-𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞, 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

"beg." the demand rings right into my ears.

"you're joking right?" i breathlessly manage to spit out. my clit is too close to the vibrator thats attached to the stupid panties.

i should've just ripped them off once i started my shift. though the cocky bastard would have realized if i had no reaction at all... and who knows what that would result in.

my eyes glance up to his face. i can already tell. yup he's not joking alright. i internally roll my eyes.

"please." a small whisper comes out of my mouth.

"hm? sorry i didn't quite catch that?" he chuckles against my left ear, leaning his body in closer.

"please... aizawa." i whine.

"please what y/n? use your words." he whispers. my face and body feel like i'm on fire. his knee is budging in between my thighs. the slight scent of his cologne is intoxicating, as if i could get drunk off of smelling him. both of his hands are placed on the door a little bit above my head.

"please, quickly take them off and fuck me aizawa." i place my forehead against his shoulder and exhale.

"thats my good slut." he mumbles and attaches his lips against my neck.

his mouth presses wet kisses and little bites. his hands roll up my apron, unzips my black jeans, and pulls them down.

i slide my hands up to wrap around neck for support. my heart is racing. my brain is so foggy and all i can do is focus on wanting to cum.

his fingers slide the panties down my waist and he reaches into his pocket turning the remote to off.

my eyes open a bit in relief, only to immediately feel his fingers slide between my wet folds.

"you're absolutely soaking y/n. good thing i don't have to wait to put it in." he smiles that stupid, always familiar, hate to love smirk.

he undoes his jeans and pulls out his cock, sliding his hand along it.

its like i could drool from the sight. the veins popping out from how turned on he is, the way he presses the tip against my opening almost immediately since theres not much distance between us. he wraps his hands between the back of both my thighs and lifts me up to be held against the door.