ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹

"𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗟𝗦

"𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗟𝗦. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮, 𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗰𝘂𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

i twist my key to open my apartment door and step inside.

my head still feels dizzy from crying and meeting mina's new friend. he made me feel so nervous it was strange.

i open my phone with half lidded eyes and scroll through my notifications, clicking on the phone app to listen to the voicemails. i fall onto my couch, stomach on the cushion and press play.

𝗔𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔
"y/n call me back. just talk to me okay."

next one.

𝗔𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔
"fuck y/n pick up the phone. i promise you nothing happened. just talk to me."

third one.

𝗔𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔
"please y/n don't be like this. i dismissed that pathetic whore. i don't want her. i want you. please just call me back y/n." his voice is almost trembling with anxiety.

the most recent one.

𝗔𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔
"fuck y/n dont fucking make me come to your fucking apartment because i fucking will. you should know by now i get enraged when i dont get what i want. fuck im gonna fill up that pussy of yours with more of my cum if you don't fucking answer the phone. make you cry out begging me to stop fucking you. obviously the first round wasn't enough for you since you wanna be a little bitch and ignore me to get me all angry-."

i drop my phone on the ground in a panic, not listening to anymore of the message. i quickly turn my head around to banging on my door.

"y/n open the door now." his deep voice attempting to sound calm, as he stands outside. i freeze.

my feet drag across the floor to open the door.

"aizawa i- im sorry i haven't been on my phone." i say unlocking the door and creaking the door open just a little.

his foot barges into the crevice of the door and forcibly pushes it open.

his face. so filled with rage. its so scary. but somehow always so attractive.

"please hear me out aizawa. yes i ran away. i couldn't listen to anymore of what ms. midnight was saying and i- i just went to mina's house to make myself feel better. shes my best friend so i went to distract myself from everything." i tremble in my place almost taking small steps back to put a distance between him and i.