Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ - 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

"𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟, 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟"

𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟, 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟"

screw it.

as they say, you only live once.

i grab my bag. run a small pace to the door and lock up the cafe from outside.

i turn around to see aizawa's black car parked right in front of me.

i walk down the steps with a side of nerves.

am i ready for this? emotionally? physically? well of course physically.

this is the last night with aizawa. the last time i'm gonna ever sleep with the hottest, sexiest middle-aged man i've ever met.

god, i better not take one second of this for granted.

i open the passenger door, step into the car and sit down.

he starts the car, looks in the rearview mirror, and drives. how does manage to look so sexy doing such simple things?

his long slender fingers gripping the steering wheel. veins popping out on the creases of his hand.

i shiver.

"aizawa?"

"yes?"

"are you angry with me?" i ask in all seriousness.

"im not angry." he turns the blinker on to turn the car.

phew. i release a breath of air i didn't even know was stored up.

"im frustrated." he states in a low voice.

"oh? and how's that?" i say staring at him with a slight glare.

"im trying not to pull this car over right now and fuck you till you beg or cry for me to stop." he says straight-faced.

i sit there in silence for a couple seconds.

"what's stopping you?" a boost of confidence hits me. thank you self.

"i rather you be comfortable while i'm fucking you if we are doing this all night." he rests his hand on my inner thigh and starts drawing small circles with his thumb.

fuck he's got me.

i don't think i've ever been this turned on honestly. his words. his thumb rubbing my skin, getting so close to my clothed clit. his other hand gripping onto the wheel. his hair in a lazy messy bun. just the sight and touch of this man make me go into oblivion.

"aizawa."

"yes y/n?"

"how far are we from your house?"

"about 2 minutes."

"okay." thank god or i might've started touching him right now. or worse, i might've even started touching myself.

-

we pull up to his house. and damn, it's huge. who knew this sexy college professor got that bag?

i get up from my seat and close the car door. the mix of nerves and being turned on at the same time is too much for me right now.

i follow behind him up the steps to the door. he unlocks it and i still remain following him inside.

"your house is really nice." i say trying to make conversation through the tension.

he grabs my wrist immediately after i finish my sentence. he proceeds to walk, pulling me up the stairs of his house.

"aizawa slow down I'm gonna trip." i say in a quiet yell. trying to keep up with him.

he continues his pace and we finally make it to a door. he opens it, takes my wrist that's in his hand and twists me around in front of him.

our faces are so close to each other. the only sounds you can hear is our breaths.

my eyes laid on his lips. then i look up at his eyes. they are filled with rage? no. frustration? i guess?

he takes his hand and wraps it around my throat then starts slowly kissing me.

taking his other arm and wrapping it around my lower waist.

i wrap my hands around his neck bringing him closer to me. i missed this so much. his lips, the faint cologne scent, the way he holds me. just everything about him.

"please touch me aizawa." i say looking back up. i need him so bad.

"i am touching you y/n." he grins and looks at me.

"lower." i plead.

"anything for you, y/n." he says dragging his hand from my throat down my body, getting on his knees.

oh fuck.

hehehehe I'm edging yall with the cliffhanger. don't worry the next chapter is gonna be gooood and spicy. thanks for reading and its good to be backkk. see yall next time😻😻

also thank yall sm for 8k views!!! i cant believe yall like this story??? are you guys like lying or something cause there aint no way this story that good... idk maybe im just being hard on myself or something. pls answer my questions...

 pls answer my questions