ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

"𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗬𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗"

𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗"

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁, 𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳!

after he finishes, he pecks a kiss on my clit.

"you did so good for me y/n. such a obedient slut." he says while standing up from his knees.

all the while i'm laying on the bed breathing deep breaths and absolutely dumbfounded.

im never gonna be with him after this night? after tonight we go back to professor and student. god this really fucking sucks and i didn't realize it till now.

"y/n? are you okay?" he says towering over me moving a strand of hair out of my eye.

"yeah no im okay. you are really um uh good at that..." i look down and my hands start fiddling with his jeans, unzipping them.

"oh yeah?" he smirks and starts kissing my neck softly.

"yeah. like really great like really um great." i say mumbling, unable to form a solid sentence since i have orgasm brain.

i pull his pants down as far as i can. grab his waist band of his boxers and slip them down as well.

"eager arent we?" he asks while his hands expose my shirt up and works on opening my bra.

"i could ask you the same." i say taking his hard cock and rubbing the tip against my clit. grinding back and fourth against it.

"shit." he groans while planting small kisses on my breast and licking around my nipples.

i guide his tip to the entrance and slowly prop my legs up and push myself against him.

we both groan at the sensitivity of contact.

"please aizawa fuck me." i whine unable to push him deeper into me due to the distance between us.

"fine but don't regret those words of yours." he says and forcibly slams himself inside of me and i almost scream.

he guides back slowly and forces himself inside again immediately hitting my g-spot. its like he has it memorized where it is. and we've only been together like 3 times now... damn.

he speeds up his pace and repeats. our foreheads touch while we are both panting. i look up to his eyes and he's already staring at me.

his eyes are dark and needy. i look down to his lips and grab his the back of his hair to kiss him.

this kiss feels different. its almost as if its more passionate than usual. i mean most of the time we are trying to devour each other from lust. but this feels nice.

he then grabs my face with his hand to bring me in closer and starts hitting my sweet spot over and over again.

i moan into his mouth and he groans as well. i can tell hes close as well so i start grind my hips to match him.

"mmm fuck." he whimpers into my ear which makes me almost cum.

he then takes his other hand and glides it down my waist to my clit. he starts rubbing small but fast circles around it which makes my body start spasming against his body.

"aizawa i wanna cum please." i whine and plant small kisses on his neck.

"cum for me kitten. i wanna feel you cum on my cock." he keeps rubbing and hitting my sweet spot and i immediately cum. moaning and falling back against the bed.

he then continues to ride my orgasm  out and rams himself one last time and cums inside of me.

he then falls next to me as we both pant trying to catch our breaths.

that was the best sex yet.

he then grabs some tissues off of his night stand and wipes the cum thats dripping out of me off and himself.

he lays back down and notices my eyes starting to shut and sleep drifting over me. he throws the comforter over us and brings me close to him.

"goodnight y/n." he says and kisses my neck.

interning i am screaming with butterflies in my stomach but i fall asleep not much time after.

i think im falling for you aizawa.

ooooo damn y/n is falling and falling hard bro. anyways i hope yall enjoyed this chapter that had a lil fluffiness to it. make sure to vote and ill see yall next time😘😘 love yall.

 make sure to vote and ill see yall next time😘😘 love yall