ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ - 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢. 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦? 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨."

"min- oh you're not mina. do i have the wrong apartment number? i could've swore-" i ask staring at the roughly spiked blonde in front of me.

"nah mina's here she's just painting right now." the blonde scratches his head and does a double take, examining me from head to toe.

"oh uh okay." i say all nervous. who is this guy? did mina seriously get a boyfriend and not tell me?! well i shouldn't be mad about that i mean im seeing my professor and she doesn't know...

"so you're y/n?" his voice gruffly says.

"uh yeah. and you are?" i ask tilting my head.

"bakugo." he spits out giving no information nor context as to the relationship he has with mina.

"Y/NNNN GET IN HERE AND LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE BITCH!" she shouts as we approach her bedroom door.

"holy shit mina you're literally so talented what the fuck?!" i say running to sit next to her on the bench shes on.

"thanks beautiful. so whats up you sounded upset over the phone?" she says about to hug me with her painted hands and arms.

"woah dont ruin my shirt!" i say stopping her and she laughs.

"let me go wash up and then we will talk. oh shit, also y/n this is bakugo. hes taking the same class as me." she shoves her elbow into his side and he groans.

"bakugo go entertain her while i take a shower please." she yells walking down the hall.

he huffs in an annoyance.

"don't worry you dont have to "entertain" me." i say getting up to sit on her bed.

"shes a real pain in the ass, huh?" he chuckles.

"sometimes. but she always comes through when you need her the most." i say smiling to myself.

"you've been crying?" he asks sitting on the bench we were previously on. my eyes bolt up with fear.

"is it that obvious?" i ask taking out my phone to open my camera.

"damn my eyes are red." i admit, rubbing them to try to make them look normal again.