❝𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘❞

Start from the beginning

*Ringing*

"Hello?"

"Be ready by 1:00, I'm taking you on a date." She hangs up and gets up from her seat.

"Wh.!" Mammon looks baffled as his eyes watches Y/ns leaving form.

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

Thirteen's POV

"Be ready by 1:00, I'm taking you on date."

"Wh-" *BEEP*

"..." I sat there trying to gather my thoughts.

'What's going on....? Why is she taking me on a date? ... Wait.. WHO CARES? Y/N IS TAKING ME ON A DATE! I NEED TO LOOK MY BEST!' I ran upstairs and grabbed all my shower products, I needed to smell my best as well.

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

POV BACK TO NORMAL

Fit Check:

(Y'all please if you don't like the outfit don't tell me just imagine something else cause somebody commented that one of the outfits was trash and I never been the same😭💀)

Y/n waited at the Quintus Restaurant for Thirteen, she ordered a limousine to pick her up.

(PLEASE Y/N GIVE ME A CHANCE)

The Quintus Restaurant was a very high quality and expensive restaurant. It's well known for celebrities always visiting there and their ancient and rare wine collection.

Y/n wanted to spoil Thirteen, as an apology for being rude. Now of course, when Y/n answered Lucifers question, she wasn't fully lying, the way she acted towards Thirteen was the second thing on her mind, Belphie's situation first.

Flashback ~

"Y/n, I have a question?" Luke tilted his head up at Y/n, as they swayed to the slow and peaceful orchestra.

"Mm?"

"Do you like Thirteen? Does she get on your nerves?"

"Most of the time she does get on my nerves, why do you ask?"

"Because, I don't know... To me, it seems like your mean to her. You sometimes say hurtful things to her... Don't get my wrong! I don't care about a demons feelings, but.. isn't she supposed to be your friend?"