Fifty-one

The group of nine made their way to the main pool, which was unusually quiet since jeju is a popular holiday spot.

The pool was huge and there were already a ton of floatables in the pool as well as a huge water slide to get into the pool.

"Damn, for being such a huge space that would drag any kids in, it sure isn't busy." Jay says, making everyone agree, apart from Sunghoon.

"Well, that's because I payed the hotel to keep it empty for today." Sunghoon states surprising them all.

"Awesome!" Riki says as he cannonballs into the water, splashing Heeseung and Jake who were right next to where he landed.

"Oh my god you idiot!" Jake says as he jumps in to fake attack a giggling Ni-ki.

Everyone else jumps in as well following Rikis example. Ni-ki is still being chased by Jake whilst Sunoo and Sunghoon go straight to a massive unicorn float which they both hop on.

Jungwon's first thought is to go on the huge water slide and so he heads to it followed by Chaewon who also liked the idea of going down one.

Riki currently was attacking Jake with a water pistol he had found from the side of the pool. Jake then retrieved one and started attacking the boy back. It was all fun and games until Jake made the mistake of accidentally spraying Sunoo.

Sunghoon immediately went to take another pistol and attack Jake back since he sprayed Sunoo who really didn't mind but found it extremely amusing to watch Sunghoon care so much.

Soon everyone had pistols out and everyone seemed to be attacking each other just for the fun of it. Sunoo's tactic was just to get anyone who were off guard and weren't paying attention. Sunghoon's tactic was to get people who attacked Sunoo.

Plenty of splashes later, the group decided that they'd had enough of the pool and wanted to explore jeju a bit more.

They all went back to their rooms to sort themselves out before meeting again to go out and have a look around. The group decided to find a place to eat lunch first since it was almost 2pm and they hadn't eaten a single thing.

They found a sushi restaurant and settled on going there for their lunch. They decided to just get a bunch of sushi to share between all of them which cost a hefty amount but anything for good food.

After they ate, they decided to go and visit hamdeok beach since the day was perfect and Sunoo really wanted to go.

When they arrived all of them were stunned by just how beautiful the scenery was. Sunoo really couldn't believe he was there, a place that he had only dreamt of before.

They ran down on the sand that was so soft and warm on their feet. Heeseung and Jay being practical had brought some picnic blankets which they placed in the middle of the beach. They also had packed some small chairs although there wouldn't be enough for everyone. That was the point of the blankets.

Most of the group went into the sea apart from Heeseung and Jake who decided they'd take care of the others stuff.

In the sea, Sunoo was sort of just paddling and bobbing along the water. Sunghoon found himself watching the younger boy rather than doing anything else. He couldn't get over how cute someone could be in such a pretty setting. He also couldn't deny how beautiful Sunoo looked with his wet hair, slicked back revealing his forehead.

The older boy decided he'd sneak up on the other boy and back hug him just for the fun of it. He does just that, earning a smell yelp from Sunoo before he falls comfortably into the arms of Sunghoon.

Sunghoon offers to give Sunoo a piggy back, in which he agrees to automatically. Sunghoon lowers his back letting Sunoo getting on him. He then runs with the younger boy on his back, giggling as the older boy threatened to drop him here and there and went round in circles.