nine

Sunghoon POV:

I was pretty angry about how Sunoo treated me earlier, I mean I get it. He has gone through a lot already and I made things worst but still, I have been nothing but kind to him and he doesn't even thank me. I wish for once he would just drop his stubbornness and try and give me a chance. I don't even know why I care, I just want to make up for everything I did to him. All my snarly comments only made it worst for him. I just have one chance to make things right.

"Sunghoon? You seem a little out of it today. You alright?" Jake asked, he seemed worried about me.

"Yeah, yeah. I am just a little down after my fight with Sunoo. Usually, I don't care about stuff like this but I can't stop replaying the argument in my mind." I reply trying to sound as unbothered as I can but failing miserably.

"Dude wow, you seem really upset. Are you sure it's not just because of your fight? Maybe you realised that you actually want to get on with Sunoo rather than always bicker with him because deep down you actually care about him more than you realise. Wow, that was deep!" He says sounding extremely surprised and definitely completely wrong.

"WHAT! NO WAY?! I couldn't give a shit about him. I just feel guilty, yeah haha guilty!" I reply ignoring the butterflies in my stomach and how hot my face feels.

"You're completely red right now Hoon... but if you say so." He chuckles at me making me feel so embarrassed.

"Whatever, let's just do some homework and watch TV," I say trying to forget Sunoo and focus on myself having a good time.

"Sure, let's go!" He replies and pats my hair.

End of Hoon POV.

Back at Sunoo's house, you couldn't hear anything other than the sound of pure joy coming from the trio's laughter.

"STOP IT RIKI! There's more cake batter on me than in the tin!" Sunoo screams, giggling in between.

"Yah, let's calm down guys! We won't get to have anything if we continue this." Jungwon says before laughing at how funny the boys look with all the cake batter on their faces.

"Alright, pass me tin and I'll pour the rest of the mix in. Won please hold down Riki so he doesn't attack me again. Tch, this kid!" Sunoo replies in agreement.

The boys finish up their baking and head to the living room where they decide to watch Aladdin as a special request from Jungwon.

The evening is full of laughs and happiness. Sunoo feels a little sad knowing they don't do this more often but decides to make the most of these few days he will have.

After eating the cake they made previously and ordering a takeaway, the boys decide to head upstairs and get ready for bed.

Sunoo hands the two some spare clothes and then the three sit down with a bowl of popcorn and a film in the background.

"So guys, wanna play truth or dare?" Sunoo asks boldly since he has a question he has been dying to ask all evening.

"OMG YEAH! Truth or Dare Sunoo?" Riki butts in immediately.

"Wow, straight to the point aren't you! Anyway hmmm, dare!" Sunoo says a little scared.

"I KNEW YOU WOULD! Okay... I dare you to, hmmm... wait a second let me think. Call the pizza place and pretend to order a toilet seat." Riki says, bursting into laughter.

"Riki..... how did you even think of that. Well okay then." The black-haired boy says.

Sunoo proceeded to call the takeaway place and pretend to order a toilet seat. Unfortunately, the prank did not go well and Sunoo ended up humiliated that they just hung up on him rather than him hanging up on them.