2: Gift

A/N: Please enjoy 😁

-----

Jay nervously paced back and forth in his room, a small, beautifully wrapped package clutched tightly in his hands. Today was Jay and Nya's anniversary, and he wanted to surprise her with a heartfelt gift. He had spent weeks brainstorming ideas, and finally settled on something that he hoped would make her smile.

As the sun began to set, Jay made his way to Nya's favorite spot in Ninjago City, a serene park overlooking the shimmering lake. He spotted Nya sitting on a bench, lost in thought. Taking a deep breath, Jay approached her with a beaming smile.

"Hey, Nya," he greeted, his voice filled with excitement. "Happy anniversary!"

Nya looked up, a surprised expression on her face. "Jay! Oh, wow, I can't believe it's been another year. Happy anniversary to you too!" She reached out and gave him a warm hug and a kiss.

Jay handed her the gift, his heart racing. "I have something for you. Open it!"

Curiosity gleaming in her eyes, Nya carefully unwrapped the package. Her eyes widened as she revealed a beautifully carved wooden music box. She turned the delicate crank, and a sweet melody filled the air.

"Oh, Jay, it's stunning," Nya said, her voice filled with awe. "How did you know I love music boxes?"

Jay grinned, relieved that his choice had been a success. "Well, I remember you mentioning it once, and I thought it would be a perfect gift to symbolize the harmony and beauty of our relationship."

Nya's eyes glistened with tears of happiness. "That's so thoughtful, Jay. Thank you. I absolutely love it." She leaned in, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

Jay blushed, his heart swelling with joy. "I'm glad you like it. But there's something else." He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a small card. "I wrote you a message too."

Nya took the card and began reading it aloud.
"To my dearest Nya, you are my light, my inspiration, and my best friend. Every day spent with you is a gift, and I am grateful for the love and happiness we share. Here's to many more years of laughter, adventures, and love. Happy anniversary, my love."

She looked up, her eyes shimmering with tears. "Oh, Jay, that's beautiful. Thank you for being the most amazing partner anyone could ask for."

Jay pulled her into a warm embrace, holding her tightly. "I'm the lucky one, Nya. You make my life brighter and more fulfilling every day."

They sat on the bench, enjoying the music from the box and the peacefulness of the park. As the stars twinkled above them, they reminisced about their journey together and shared dreams for the future.

With hearts full of love, they looked forward to many more years of joy, adventure, and growing together as a team.

------

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter😊

Bye for now👋

Peace✌️

~Niki🌺

Words: 492