1: Hobby

A/N: Song 'Fight Song' by Rachel Platten.
I thought, why not make Nya's hobby be singing. I have always thought that Nya is a good singer, and when this song is playing, I think of Nya. Like, this is her song.
And it's one of my favorite songs.
(Bdw. Nobody knows about Nya's hobby yet)

Please enjoy 😉

-----------------

Nya is singimg in the bathroom while brushing her hair. But she doesn't notice Jay standing by the door.

Jay stood there, captivated by Nya's melodious voice. He had never heard anything so beautiful before. His curiosity piqued, Jay couldn't help but linger a little, listening intently to these enchanting melodies that seemed to come from deep within Nya's soul.

In her obliviousness, Nya continued brushing her hair, her voice cascading in gentle waves. Her smooth, angelic tones filled the bathroom with a sense of serenity, a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered. Jay couldn't fathom how someone so effortlessly talented could keep such a secret talent hidden from the world.

Transfixed by the unexpected revelation, Jay's mind buzzed with thoughts of bringing Nya's hidden gift to light. He knew it was time for Nya's talents to be heard, for her voice to mesmerize and move others as it had moved him in this very moment.

As the sound of the hairbrush softly tapping against her palms subsided, Nya paused, sensing a presence nearby. She turned around abruptly, her eyes widening in surprise as she spotted Jay standing by the door. Jay's eyes gleamed with admiration, leaving Nya momentarily taken aback.

With a sheepish smile and a blush creeping onto her cheeks, Nya realized her secret had been inadvertently revealed. Jay, unable to contain his excitement any longer, eagerly spoke up.

"Nya, I didn't know you could sing like that! You have such an incredible gift." He compliments.

Flustered yet pleased, Nya mustered a modest response.

"Oh, thank you, Jay. It's just something I've always done in private, you know. Singing brings me joy, but I've always been a bit hesitant to share it with the world." She thanked him.

Jay reached out, and gently placing a hand on Nya's shoulder.

"Don't you see, Nya? You have a voice that deserves to be heard by everyone. Your talent is too extraordinary to be kept to yourself. Let me help you break free from the shadows and allow your music to soar."

Nya's heart swelled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Perhaps a part of her had been yearning for this moment, for someone to recognize and encourage her hidden passion. With a newfound courage, she nodded, silently accepting Jay's offer.

The couple walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, where the others were watching TV.

"Hey guys, have you heard Nya's voice?" Jay asked the others.

-------

A/N: Sooo... what did you guys think? LET'S START THIS WEEK!!!😁😁😁

Hope you liked this chapter😊

Bye for now👋

Peace✌️

~Niki🌺

Words: 500