J's dark universe part 4

After the majority of the audience calmed down after seeing the incarnation of pure evil, they began to talk to each other and always switching themes, should they ever accidentily speak of what they saw, the Villains however were not so scared.

Salem: Now that this is behind us, im curious for the next one.

Tyrian: You are right my Goddess, i too a curious about your destined man.

Pyrrha was litteraly foaming in rage at what Tyrian said and it got worse when Salem agreed.

(A/N: Switch the girl with Pyrrha and add the foam on her mouth)

Ren was doing the smart thing and backed away before it can escalate.

W.D.Jaune: Now then, i hope you are ready for a devilish time.

Almost everyone groaned at the bad pun exept for Yang, who gave him the finger pistol and said 'Ey', and the Villains, who are happy that their favorite universe is being shown.

Vergil is sitting inside a bullhead and around him are annoyances he would rather kill, however he cant lest he risks his chance to infiltrate beacon, these annoyances are students who also apply for beacon.

Yang: Wow, rude much...

Raven: He has the right mind, half of these children dont even have the right mindset.

Qrow: Were you any different?

Raven: Yes.

Qrow: Ok miss 'Im going to stab everything in my path just for shits and giggles'.

Raven: Fuck you too.

He looks around and sees that a certain Blond girl is also there and talking to a smaller girl in red, said girl has silver eyes and carries a box on her back, 'It seems that Ozma has yet another slave in his little game of chess.'

Ozpin just sighs in dissapointment, it seem that this version of Jaune is very much influenced by Salem.

Sienna: Now that he mentions it, what game is going on, i mean, i had no idea that a hybrid between human and grimm lived, no offence.

Salem: None taken, and this game is more of a war in the shadows, dear old Ozma has been around for a long time, which body number is it this time, number 500?

Ozpin has gained a tick mark but keeps quiet.

They arrive at their destination and exit the bullhead, he went straight to the hall where the other students gather, a few minutes pass and he hears the same red girl talking to a girl in white.

Weiss: Oh, that was our first meeting Ruby.

Ruby: No shit Sherlock.

"Oh sure we can go shopping and talk about cute boys like tall... hot... man, excuse me." said the white girl and went to Vergil.