Mario time

(Hello my readers i just wanted to say that i forgot the ship Jaune x Bleiss i hope you can forgive me for that. But anyway i dont own anything).

Everyone calmed down after the last reality and began to talk to one another.

Ozpin's inner circle
Ozpin: We have to make sure that Jaune doesnt fall to the wrong hands like the likes of Salem.

Goodwitch: True, if he has this type of power then we need to make sure that he controls it.

Ironwood: He may be the key to victory if we do this right.

Salem's innee circle
Salem: You have to make sure that the Arc boy joins our side by any means nesecary.

Cinder: Of course.

Watts, Hazel, Tyrian, Mercury, Emerald: Nope.

Raven and Vernal
Raven: Get him. I dont care how you do it or what you do, make him join our tribe.

Vernal: I-ill try... im so going to die if that is his semblance.

Roman and Neo
Roman: I still forbid you to go to him.

Neo still gives Roman the Bird.

Students
Ruby: Im never going to see Jaune in the same light ever again.

Pyrrha: Im not sure if i can defeat him in that form.

Ren: He was in a berserk state relying only on his instincts, if he had complete control over it... then im not sure if anyone can beat him.

Yang: I could beat him... no problem.

Weiss: You will die trying.

Blake: Have to agree with Weiss here.

Nora: Can i eat those beams he fired?

Everyone is silent.

Qrow: You need to see therapy kid.

J: Ok break is over and i have a reality that is not from this multiverse.

Ozpin: Not from this multiverse?

J: Yep its the SMG4 multiverse. And its pure comedy.

The screen starts with a room with no one to be seen.

Everyone exept Salem, Cinder, Raven and Neo are praying to every deity that there are no explosions coming.

Then a plumber is appearing doing a T pose "Whats up. Are you ready for Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiìiiiiiiiiiiiiintendo MeMeS?"

Everyone is completly confused at this point.

"Lets go" mario said and started the reaction with a video of mario doing a little posing only for him to draw a gun and start shooting at the screen with the reacting Mario to go flying across the room.

Everyone started to sniker at this.

"Super Mario on the PS4... WAHOOOOO" Mario's head exploded and he somehow said "Ill take your entire stock."

Ozpin: Ok how is that possible.

Salem: No clue...

A skeleton is above a floating man saying "Nice hat""My hat is better" Mario said and the man woke up saying " Oh boy smooching time"

Everyone was laughing with Mario

The man suddenly appeard next to Mario and said the same thing trying to...yes.

Everyone was laughing even harder because of Mario's misery.

In the screen appeared a door with Mario kicking it down demanding a liver with the reacting Mario to tear it out.

Yang: Well no more liver jokes for me.

Mario is seen again but this time there is a woman next to him.
"You said you wanted to show me something Mario?" and Mario agreed. The screen lit up with a person in front of a cute fox and the woman was gushing over it.

Ruby: Aww its so adorable...

Ren: I have a bad feeling about this...

Pyrrha: Come on Ren its not like the person suddenly draws a nuke and shoots at the fox.

The person suddenly draws a nuke and shoots at the fox and Mario was laughing.

Pyrrha: Way to fucking jinx it Pyrrha.

Qrow: Welcome to the club kid.

Ruby: Ruby is now depressed.

The screen shows Mario plushie above a dryer that is rotating and Mario falls inside singing.

Watts: NOT SCIENTIFICLY POSSIBLE!!

The reacting Mario is wondering if it would work on him. He went to a dryer went inside and began to sing.

Nora: Oh im going to try-

Everyone: NO!!!!

J: Sorry but i cant show you more of it because i dont have enough power to let you see a different multiverse that is not connected to yours.

Ozpin: Its alright...

To be continued...