Jaune, God of Rot

J: Good, i managed to erase their memories from the last viewing, however Salem managed to shield her and her groups minds, meh, not my problem, it was all a reality which i blocked off, which means Jaune wont get Necrozma's abillity's...

Salem who read J's mind: Dick...

Ozpin: So what are we viewing this time J?

J: Watch.

We see Cardin in armor entering a clearing, he was nervous, who wouldnt be if this exact area was the place where MANY died, over and over and over again.

Cardin: I feel like retreating in a corner and cry.

Everyone: Please do.

Cardin:

Salem: I am very curious however, what exactly makes him nervous?

Sienna: Only one way to find out...

This clearing has many story's, most ending in the death of millions of tarnished, those who survived were severely crippled, this clearing is the place of the undefeated and infamous Jaune, Blade of Ruby.

Cardin: Oh, i thought that i was so gonna bite the dust, its just our resident failure of life!

Sky: Yeah, he probably is given the tittle of 'undefeated' out of pitty.

BoL and BoD: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Salem: Hmmm, the two assholes are very worried, lets see my beloved, what can you do in this reality.

Weiss: Im, not so sure, the way the dolt was discribed is certainly worrysome...

Yang: And now for the ones who dont have such high vocabulary?

Everyone:

(Not my video)

While being the second youngest of the royal family, there is no denying that he is by far the strongest.

Cardin: Pfft, yeah right.

He was even able to severely wound Pyrrha, reducing said woman to a mindless beast gorging on foes and allies alike.

Pyrrha: Excuse me what?

Salem: Is it me or that Nikos girl nothing more than a punching bag for the multiverse? I mean, she gets stabed, betrayed and more.