Kimetsu no Jaune

After the fiasco that was the mindscape misadventures of Jaune, everyone was either very horny or just wanting to forget it. J meanwhile found a Universe of his own, a very dark one and one of his more bloody one.

J: Oh boy, the heroes will hate me for that one. Ok guys i have another one.

Raven: Which one?

J: A dark one...

Yang: Great, did he turn into a six eyed demon with a very intimitading aura or something?

J: Just watch...

Nakime likes to play her biwa, but there is still a small part of her that loves weapons, so she made her biwa a weapon and thus gained her blood demon art.

Weiss: What is a blood demon art?

Salem: Some sort of power.

She calls it 'Infinity Castle'. She also acts as the eyes and ears of her queen and does a damn good job at it and if her queen needs to hide, either in the Infinity Castle, their new base of operation and home, created by her blood demon art, or creating a portal would do, 'But then i would be a rip off of Raven so, nah.'

Raven suddenly wants to murder Ruby, even if this Nakime girl and Ruby have nothing in common, or so she thought.

But what she loves the most is not a weapon, not cookies, but someone and that someone is none other than Kokushibou.

Ozpin suddenly got chills down his spine and thought, 'Who is he'

Yang: Jeez, that Nakime girl sound almost like Ruby...

You see, she was once known as Ruby Rose, the little reaper, Qrow, her uncle called her, 'No, he lost that title long ago.' thought Nakime to herself,

Yang: Holy, it is Ruby!

Qrow: But why does she hate me?

Ruby: I would never hate you Uncle Qrow!

her love towards Kokushibou was massive, but she doesnt have the courage to admit it.

Nora: Who the hell is this Kokoshabi fella!

Ren: Its Kokushibou

Nora: Whatever.

Salem: Im interested in this Kokushibou person, but for some reason does he sound like my Jaune... i just have to be patient, he will come.

Cinder: And where the hell is my Jaune.

Bleiss: You mean MY Jaune.

Raven: Actually, he is mine, i saw him first, so i can keep him.

Neo: Shut up bitch hes mine!

Salem: No, he will be mine, after all, with age comes expierience.

Ozpin: And a bad temper.

Salem: Shut up.

Tyrian: YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MY GODESS? ILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!

Ozpin:...................................maybe.

She also noticed that her queen has some feelings too, she is planning to confront her and talk about it, if things go right, they would be sharing him, if not, well lets not talk about it.

Yang: Aww my sister has a crush on him, even tho he falls to the wrong crowd.

But what she hates is not a thing, its a group she hates, she hates them with a vigor that makes the Grimm look like puppies, but there is one person she hates the most and the person carries the name Yang Xiao Long, her former half sister and "Friend", if you can call her that.