Chapter 1

Lisa's house

Beeep..... Beeep..... Beeeep..... Beeep.....

Lisa woke up to her alarm sound followed by the silence of her big house. She groaned and sighed as she turned off her alarm while rubbing her eyes and streched her arms and got out of the bed. She took her phone to check the time.
"Shit- I am late. But didn't I keep the alarm at 6? How is it ringing when it's 7.15? Aarghhhh" lisa screamed while running to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for the first day of the school. She then quickly got ready while doing a little make-up and tried to take some selfies.

"Honkkk.... Honkkk.... Honkkk"

When she was about to finally get the perfect angle for her picture she got distracted by the not so unfamiliar sound of a car horn.
"That jerk..." She muttered to herself while running down to the kitchen from her bedroom which was on the first floor and grabs a sandwich which the home chef has made for her in the morning. She looked at the packed sandwich for a second and laughed at the irony. Her father is a famous chef of the era but she doesn't get to enjoy his food never once in her life.

Lisa's parents own the biggest Michelin Star restaurants around South Korea. Her father is a renowned Michelin Star chef and there will be a whole group of people waiting just for his cooked food from k-pop idols to actors to politicians. He is always so busy with the work in his restaurant and frequent business trips to expand his cooking knowledge which makes the possibility of him coming home to bare minimum or almost never. While Lisa's mother takes care of the restaurant from the administrative perspective. She's often held up in their office for meetings and events and when she comes home it would mostly likely be midnight and she would think that lisa would be asleep and just go to her own room to get some sleep before waking up early in the morning to go to the office. But little did she know that lisa would always wait for her mom to open her door with a bright smile or atleast a sneaky kiss for her fast asleep daughter but nothing. It's been the same from ever since she can remember and after all these years lisa should have gotten used to it but every single time when she hears the main door open and every single time she expects that sneaky kiss on her forehead by her mother..... Nothing..... Just silence......

Lisa's thoughts were once again interrupted by the same car horn.
"Aish..." She shook her head to get herself out of all the thoughts and ran out of the main door while shouting "Cominggg ...". She went straight to the black SUV which was waiting for her and opened the door of the passenger seat in the front and sat down with her eyebrows raised.
"What's wrong with you? You could have just come inside the house rather than annoying me with the horn" lisa said in her annoyed voice while putting her seatbelt on. Taehyung was here to pick Lisa for school as they have done throughout the years and even in their break they made sure they saw each other every single day. "Why should I when I can just do this and annoy you more?" Taehyung said with a smirk while he kept on horning the car. Lisa rolled her eyes and quickly slapped his hands away from the horn. "Ouch" Taehyung hissed when his eyes landed on the sandwich that Lisa was holding. "Same old sandwich?" He asked in a teasing tone. "Perks of having a Michelin Star dad" lisa said her voice becoming low that it is almost inaudible while looking out of the window as taehyung started the car and drove off. "Heyyy that's not the way to our school" lisa exclaimed as she noticed taehyung turning the opposite side of their school. "Oh come on when have we ever been to school on time? I am hungry let's get some breakfast before going to school" taehyung said as he casually drove to a nearby restaurant where they had their breakfast. "But you rarely eat breakfast" lisa muttered softy to herself.

Even if taehyung didn't say it out loud lisa knew he was looking out for her and wanted to make her feel better because taehyung knows lisa more than anyone and how lonely she feels at times and he always makes her feel better. Maybe that's one of the perks of having a best friend from childhood.

Lisa and Taehyung have been best friends since childhood and they always go to school together. If she looks back in her past Taehyung has always been with her from playing together in kindergarten to attending official parties to sneaking out of the house to go clubbing to being there for each other in their hard times. Maybe that's why they understood each other so well even without saying anything out loud. Maybe that's why they feel so comfortable around each other. Maybe that's why lisa have no problem showing her real side to taehyung which she hides from everyone else. Maybe that's why it's easy for her to be childish and silly with him. Maybe that's why it's easy for her to communicate with him without hiding anything from him. Maybe that's why it's so easy to trust him.

They both finished their breakfast and with taehyung's perfect driving skills they managed to get to school right on time. "Perfect" said taehyung as he perfectly parked his black SUV in the parking lot and smiled proudly "See? Right on time. I am amazing right?" Taehyung flexed in front of lisa. "Yeah yeah whatever" lisa said as she already started walking towards her class. She quickly posted the picture she took with taehyung and Instagram and smiled as she looked at the picture.

As they were walking side by side the students who were standing in the hallway looked at them both dreamily mostly boys at Lisa and girls at taehyung and Lisa quickly checked both hers and Taehyung's classroom and they are in the same class yet a...

As they were walking side by side the students who were standing in the hallway looked at them both dreamily mostly boys at Lisa and girls at taehyung and Lisa quickly checked both hers and Taehyung's classroom and they are in the same class yet again which made lisa relax a bit "I am glad" she muttered to herself and that's when a girl rushed to Taehyung's side with a full box of chocolates "Taehyung-gaa I made this chocolate at home just for you. I hope you like these" she said as she pushed the box into his hands before he could even respond to anything while Lisa saw it and rolled her eyes before going back to scrolling in her phone. Taehyung took the box while he gave his usual flirty smile to the girl "How about we both share it during lunch? That way it will become more sweet" he said with a wink that made the girl blush like crazy. Taehyung saw lisa walking ahead of him "See you during lunch then" he said while running and wrapped his arms around Lisa's shoulders "So wanna join us during lunch?" He asked while winking at her. Lisa punched his chest which made him let go of her while she made a pucking expression "No thanks. I don't want any part between you and your play toys" she said while continuing her walk. She very well knows Taehyung's pastime and nothing good comes out of it. Every day he's with a different girl but never takes it to the next step. It's all too familiar to Lisa.

"How is it that you don't even check your class?" Lisa asked taehyung while taehyung just smiled and tagged along with her "Because I am sure you did and seeing you are not complaining we are in the same class right?" He asked confidently. Lisa just shook her head and opened the door to their classroom. As they both entered the classroom their eyes took a quick scan of the ones who were present in the classroom and that's when their eyes landed on particularly those students who were looking through some written notes while sitting next to each other.