Lisa: we're sorry sir, It's our mistake. I apologize to you for her behavior. " She apologize to him very politely and bowed in front of him."

Y/n: yah unnie....why are you apologizing to him? It was his fault. He is the one who has to apologize to us. " i yelled."

Lisa: can you please shut your mouth for a moment? " She whispered to me." Do you know who is he? He is Kim Taehyung one of the member of BTS. " My eyes widened." So you better stay silent I'll handle this.

Lisa: sir, she doesn't know who you are that's why she behaved like this, please forgive us this once. we will never come in front of your eyes again, " She begged. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and sigh."

Taehyung: fine... I'm leaving you both this time. Get lost. " Then he pointed his index finger at me and spoke." Hey girl, Watch your friend and learn how to respect elders. "After that, he left from there."

Lisa sigh and glare at y/n. She smiled innocently.

Lisa: what a great day, first we're already late for school, and now in the middle road you pick up a fight with Kim Taehyung. Can't you find someone else to fight with y/n? " She scolds me."

Y/n: unnie...How do I know he is one of the member of BTS? "She looks her with her puppy eyes." Wait... He just covered his face with a mask and then how did you find it's Taehyung?

Lisa: I recognized him just by his voice and eyes.

Y/n: wow... unnie. you just recognized him by his voice and eyes. Have you admired him that much, Do you also one of his fans? "I started to tease her."

Lisa: can we discuss this later because our first class is maths. If we didn't reach the class before Mrs. Park. we both will get punishment and I don't want to get punished on my first day. " She grabbed y/n hand and started to run towards the school and there y/n changed my uniform and went to class. But their bad luck Mrs. Park was already in class, and taking attendance, and she noticed them."

Mrs. Park: Why are you late?

Y/n: we're sorry Mrs. Park. On our way to school, I had a little mishap, where my school uniform got all dirty, so we went to the girl's room to change and ----

Mrs Park: okay, okay, this is your first time that's why I allowing you both inside my class. Don't repeat this. Now go to your place. " She warning tone and they both run to sat their place."

Rose: yah ..why you guys are late? She asks curiously."

Lisa: I'll explain everything during the break.

Y/n pov

After that, everyone started to listen to the class 45 min later the class was finally over. Rose come and sat with us, then started to questing us. Lisa unnie told her everything. She is shocked and begin to check my body.

Y/n: yahhh....stop it. What are you doing."I ask annoyingly."

Rose: I'm checking whether you are okay or not. "She said dramatically. I said rolled my eyes and spoke."

Y/n: you are dramatic Unnie... I'm okay, he didn't do anything to me.

Rose: I'm so glad you're okay. " She said with a smile and hug me."

Then we all started to talk about random stuff suddenly a boy run into our class and shouted.

Boy: the BTS are fighting with the new student. "He shouts and runs away. Some students started to scream in joy and run behind him. Some students got scared and stayed in the classroom."

I decided to go and watch what exactly happening there but I truly regret my decision once i reach there

I saw Jungkook punching a guy in the stomach and he was crouching blood and groaning in pain and then he grabbed his hair and punched his face again and again until it's turn black and blue. The guy just begging him to stop.