Part 6

Gabriella's POV-
I picked out a black dress which wasn't too fancy. I curled my hair and did some light makeup. "you look nice baby sis. Where you going?"josh asks me. I smile, "secret."I reply. He knew exactly what I was doing. "Who's the lucky man?"he asks me. I know he's not going to give up asking questions. "Jack. I think he likes me and I'm not sure if I like him, and it's really complicated because he is Nick and yours friend. Nothing is going to happen. He just asked me last night. You don't got to worry."I blurt out really fast. He turns his head. "Gabi, it doesn't bother me if you go out with him. He seems to really like you and don't worry about Nick. He's just protective and doesn't want to see you get hurt."Josh says. He always understood me. Not that Nick didn't but he didn't care what I got up to. "we are going to head to Jamie's tonight for a few beers so we won't be home until late."he tells me. "okay. I'll see yous later then."I say as I hear the doorbell ring.

I'd be lying if I said that Jack didn't look really good. He was wearing dressy pants with a nice shirt. and he smelt really nice. "you look beautiful by the way."Jack says. I liked the fact he offered to drive. I turned my head towards the window in hopes that he didn't see the smile appear on my face, and my cheeks going red. "you look nice too."I say. "where are we going anyway?"I ask him. "Surprise."he replies. Soon we arrive at this 5 star restaurant. He parks and my mouth is wide open. "Casual? This isn't casual."he smiles, "sorry princess."he hops out of the car and opens my car door for me. i grab onto his hand and we head inside. we get seated in a little booth by a window. the view is absolutely breathtaking. "this is gorgeous."I tell him admiring the view. "it is."he responds. I could feel he wasn't looking at the view though, he was looking at me. I started scrolling through the menu. I decided on a spicy vodka pasta, and he got chicken Alfredo. He drank some soft drink while I had some wine. "so what happened to casual?"I ask him. He takes a sip of his drink before responding, "I couldn't find anything casual that wasn't McDonald's."I laugh. "Already making you laugh, check."he says pretending to tick it off a pretend list. "how is your writing going?"he asks me. "I haven't gotten much done this past few weeks. I really need to get back into it soon."i say pouring another glass of wine. "so when are you letting me read something you have wrote?"he asks me. "you wish. not going to happen."he groans. "whyyy", "I don't let anyone read what I write. it's not at that kind of level."I explain to him. "i highly doubt that Gabs."I blush at his nickname for me.

we eat dinner. It tasted really nice and afterwards we go to the beach for some ice cream. it was nice just watching the waves go by. some chocolate slips onto my chin. We both laugh, he wets his thumb with his tongue before gently rubbing it off. it was really hot. i couldn't do this. we were just staring into each other's eyes and I was thinking of ways to get out of this. he clearly read my mind. he started running down by the water stripping off to nothing but his underwear, "coming?"he shouts out. I bite my lip, "you're crazy!"I respond laughing. He runs into the water. fuck it, why not. i take off my dress and shoes and chase behind him. he tackles me down by my waist which makes me fall over straight into the water. "Jack!"i say grasping for his shoulders. i couldn't reach him and i knew he could tell i was trying to get to him. he stood up and grabbed onto me and I wrapped my legs around him. our eyes connected and our lips were just inches apart. "Jack..."I repeat trying to look away but he nudges my face back towards him with his fingertips. "I really like you Gabs."he says. I smile. "i have to have you."I don't know what takes over me because I lean in smashing our lips together. he instantly kisses me back and I run my hands through his hair. we stay like this for a few minutes. "so what is this then?"I ask him still a bit confused. "please, be mine?"he asks in desperation. "Hmmm."I say which gives him a worried expression. "I'm joking. Yes. Yes and yes."he smiles and kisses me once more before carrying me up so we can dry off and he can take me home.