Part 3

Gabriella's POV -
I've been sitting in the overhead room. I look back and forth between the oval and all of the boy's, wife's/girlfriends. I roll my eyes as they scream at them. Bit dramatic. I scoot my body forward on the chair and look out towards the oval. My eyes lock on Patrick Lipinski. He's smiling and running through the banner. My attention shortly turns towards Jack. He doesn't look as happy. I must've been staring for a while because Nick's girlfriend came over and rested her hand on my shoulder. I jumped up in my seat before turning to look at her. "Bit jumpy there?"she asks me giggling. Ugh. "Nah.."I say grabbing my book out of my bag. "Not even gonna watch?"she asks again. "Nope. Only here to be the carpool.", "lucky you."she turns away and faces the other girls. I begin reading my book.

It's up to the last 5 minutes of the quarter and the score is 73- 75, port Adelaide's way. Collingwood was fighting hard to win back the ball and I was on the edge of my seat. The girl's were cheering so loudly, I think my eardrums might bleed. I can't really complain as my book got quite boring so I decided to start watching and it is getting pretty competitive and entertaining. Moore intercepted the ball and kicked it off to Isaac Quaynor. Alir Alir took the ball off of him and tried to kick it back down his end. This is it. Port is going to win. The ball got right in front of the goals and the port player dropped it. Oh shit. Darcy Cameron quickly picked it up and booted it down collingwood's end. Jamie Eliott caught it instantly and started running. There was 30 seconds left of the game. "Go Jamie!"a girl screamed. I laughed and clapped my hands. Jamie looked around confused. I turned my head on an angle. Jamie hand balled it to Jack who is running alongside me. A small smirk came along my lips as he kicked it straight through the middle posts. It went through so smoothly. All the girls jumped up and the boy's on the oval started celebrating and running up to Jack.

I was standing by Josh in the club rooms after they had sung the song. Everyone was so happy and cheering. I was standing there awkwardly. "So there's an afterparty tonight. You going to come?"Jamie asked Josh. "Yeah for sure."Josh responds. I look up and Jamie shoots me a look which makes Josh's head turn towards me. "Excuse me?"I ask him. He screws his face up, "we'll be there."Josh repeats. I raise my eyebrows and turn away.

I look in my dresser and find a black dress with strings along it. I strip off and change into it. I put some dressy shoes on and some jewellery. "You look nice baby sis."Nick says with his arm leaning against my door. I roll my eyes, "suck hole."he smirks. "we'll be leaving in an hour so get ready."I say grabbing my purse that hangs over my body. I put some of my favourite perfume on quickly and head downstairs. Nick and Josh are already predrinking and eating some leftover's from the fridge. "Here, I heated up some for you."Josh said sliding my bowl of butter chicken and rice along the table. I took small bites. "So we won't be out too late."I say. Josh and Nick exchange glances and then nod. I finish up my dinner and the boys wash the dishes.

Soon we arrive at Nathan Murphy's house which is where the after game celebration party is held at. Murphy hands all three of us a red cup full of brown liquid. Josh and Nick instantly scull it down and the boys cheer them on. I laugh and take a sip. My cheek instantly heats up and I swallow it quickly trying not to spit it out. the boys laugh at me. Beau Mcceary turns the music up loud and I go stand with the girls. "so how good was the game today?"a brown headed girl says. She was really pretty. "Mid."I say which causes her to laugh. "just because you and Ginni have a thing."says Nick's girlfriend. "Sorry who?", "Ginnivan. Jack."I roll my eyes and scull the rest of my drink. Within a few drinks I was definitely starting to feel a bit drunk. "hey beautiful."Patrick says. He rests his arm on the wall against where I was leaning. "oh hey. good effort today."I say. "glad you came."he replied. it was quiet for a few seconds but a comfortable kind of quiet. "here, I got you a drink."Patrick says handing me another red cup. I quickly drink it. "woah woah woah."he says taking the cup out of my hand and putting it on the table beside us. "Impressed?"I ask. He smiles. "you handle your drinks pretty quick for a girl.", "what's that supposed to mean?"I ask raising my eyebrows. "that you're super cool and really pretty."I blush. I grab the full red cup that's on the table and begin drinking. a familiar scent comes along and takes the cup out of my hand once I'm almost finished. i know that smell. "hi gabs."Jack says. I roll my eyes. "Hi. You."he smirks. Patrick looks between us. "I'll see you later."Patrick says. I go to grab onto him before Jack stands in the way of my hand. "you're pretty drunk."Jack says grabbing onto my hand. "so I am."I say. "why are you talking to him?"Jack asks me. "because I can.", "hey.. settle down princess.", "he's nice to me."I say. His breath close enough to my face. "Nice? what's so good about nice?"I turn away and he turns my head back towards him with his hand. Our eyes meet each other's. "I'm go-gonna go home."I say trying to move away. "gabs, you can't drive. you're drunk."he says. i keep walking and I feel him following behind me. I stop by Nick. "Are you's coming with me? I'm leaving."I ask grabbing another red cup. I would of had to have about 8 or 9 drinks by now. "we're going to stay here tonight and help with the cleanup."Nick says taking a sip of his beer. "Jack can you please take her home?"I hear Nick say to him. "of course."I turn around. "There's no way I'm going anywhere with him."I say grabbing my keys out of my pocket. Jamie takes it from my hands and throws it to Jack who catches it. "looks like you don't have a choice."Jack says. I roll my eyes and walk out. I hop in the passenger seat after Jack opens my door. I must admit it feels nice to not have to be the one driving everyone else around. I lean my head the other way and watch out the window as we drive back to my house.

"Wanna come inside?"I ask him. He pauses for a second, "why not?"I step out and head towards the front door shutting it behind us. "Wait here."I tell him. I run upstairs and change into my silk, red pyjama set. I brush my teeth and head downstairs. I finish my drink that I still had from the party. "i know I'm going to hate myself for this tomorrow but thankyou for taking me home."I say. He smiles. "of course."i find Jack a cold drink in the fridge and he puts the tv on and finds a Netflix show. i lay down with my head on the pillow and he sits at the end of the lounge. i feel myself looking at him every few minutes. he looked really good. it's hard to be mean to him. when the movie ended he turned towards me. "thankyou gabs. this was really nice."I smile and for a minute we just stare at each other. "you can stay, you know."he hesitates. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea."I swallow my words. god. please don't be like this. "please.", "stay."I add on. I'm 95% sure I look so desperate right now begging the one man I've been so mean towards to stay the night with me. "okay."He says. He hands me the blanket which is hanging over the lounge. i put it over myself and stare at the roof. "why're you so far away?"I ask blankly. i hear him gulp back his words. He moves closer and I feel him lay beside me. luckily there was plenty of couch room so he won't be fighting for room. i place some blanket over him and i feel his hands scratch over my hips but quickly move away. i look at him deep in the eyes. "why'd you stop?"I ask him. The drunk actions taking over. "you're drunk princess. I can't."Jack says with a deep voice. "i give you full consent to kiss me."he smiles. "I'm not sure.."he says looking away. i wrap my arms around his neck and he tenses up. aw. i make him nervous. he leans in and places a small kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and about 5 or 6 seconds later he pulls away. "you are going to regret this tomorrow."he says looking up and down from my eyes to my lips. "probably."i lean in again and this time the kiss was a lot more passionate. "mhmm."He moans into the kiss which is so hot. I move his hands back onto my hips. we makeout for a while. "goodnight gabs.", "goodnight J."before he has time to question my little nickname my eyes shut and I'm off to sleep.