Epilogue

Third Pov:
Buck and Eddie have been dating for a months now and everything went well. Everyone was happy they finally got together, while Chris bugged Eddie about May bugged Buck about it. Eddie thought he had bad until Buck remind him that May is older and knows more then Christopher. Athena and Bobby overhead them talking, which made Athena give May 'the talk'. Everyone else also tease Buddie about their relationship but of course in a good way. Another thing is that the team and Buck relationship with each other get better each day. Like they said, they each went with Buck to his therapy session. Sometimes they goes to Dr.Smith by themselves in case they don't want the others to know. As for Chase, his son and the lackey, they all got 25 years in jail. Which they probably won't last long in there anyway. Everything at the 118 went back to normal, they all live at peace. Nothing to worry about except for Buck and Eddie marriage when Eddie or Buck proposes soon. The 118 even got an new recruiter name Ravi Panikarr, he was gladly expected by everyone. He became the new baby brother of the 118. Buck was the most protective of him (besides Chimney & Hen of course) since he was usually the baby now it is Ravi. Ravi also didn't care about Hen, Eddie and Buck all being gay/bisexual, because 1)all he care about was working with his new family and hoping to impress them and 2) he is pansexual himself. Josh Russo (9-1-1 dispatcher and Maddie best friend) and him even gotten closer which each other. They did tell each other they like one of each other but decided to take it slow and still be friends until further notice.
A/N: I honestly believe that if they were to make Ravi likes guys, him and Josh wouldn't be that bad. If they go about it the right way. I don't know maybe I'm just thinking this because Josh is still single after all this time. I really wished they would have found him somebody after the situation with Greg (whatever his name was) in s3 ep14. It's whatever hopefully in s7, Buddie get together and Josh find himself a boyfriend as well.