Chapter 15

Buck Pov: (which will be in 3rd pov. Italics/Underline =thoughts)
As Buck was getting beat up but was relaxed about it, Chase was furious. Buck kept on being strong and not letting Chase win this game. "I will not break, you might want to give up." He spat at them. Man, I really wished they will just give up. I'm not breaking, I will not give them the satisfaction. Buck tried over and over again to break loose but he couldn't, it was to strong. Chase then started to bring up Buck past hoping it will do something, however by surprise Buck still didn't do anything. He still had no emotion. Well at least on the outside. I can't believe this asshole is bringing up my past. Luckily I already talked about a few times, so I don't really need to cry right now. I can wait until later.  Then he felt someone touching him which he flinch at that because it was a seducing type of touch near his private part. Of course he flinch at that, who wouldn't. I hope Chase isn't doing what I think he is doing. I know I can continue being strong but this, I know I will have physical reaction to this. He will think I'm not as strong as I trying to be but I will show him. He felt the guy getting closer to him, he can feel/hear the man breathe close to his lips. "That's right kiss him. NOW!" Chase demanded. That's when Buck turn his head to the side. "Freeze everyone hands in the air!!" A cop yelled out. Is that Athena? Mom is here.  "Mom, is that you?" Buck asked with hope in his voice. Athena ran over there and took everything off Buck. "Yes, it's me honey, you had everyone worried. We are going to take to the hospital." Buck just let be since he was tired and hurt real bad. ~Hours Later~
Buck finally woke up, he look around to see Maddie and Bobby in the room. "Hey kid glad to see you awake." Bobby spoke first then Maddie "Don't ever disappear on me again. I miss you so much." Then more people came in, one by one they all hugged him. Then everyone left the room so that him and Eddie can have some alone time. "Buck I have something to tell you." Eddie finally spoke nervously. Buck told him to continue. "I like you so much, even when we weren't talking. I couldn't stop thinking about you. When I finally got you back I was so happy that the guy I love is back in my life but then I lost you again. You probably don't feel the same way but I needed to get this off my chest. I understand if you want noth-" He was rambling on so Buck interrupted him with a kiss. It was a short but sweet kiss. "Eddie I love you too. Maddie was the first to called out my crush on you. Once you came and me & you got along. I immediately forgot about Abby. The only reason I haven't said anything because I didn't know if you were gay first because of Shannon and then when she died I knew you needed space. Then the whole lawsuit and last the kidnapped when we finally got close. Another reason was because of Chris." When he said that Eddie immediately told him about Christopher and how he is impatient and really want them to get married. "Wow, so Superman really don't care." I can't believe Chris really don't care about me having a relationship with his dad. Eddie also told me that he probably see me as a replacement for his mom too. Since I do everything his mom did. I'm so happy me and Eddie are finally together.  Visit hour was almost over so everyone came back inside to hang out with Buck, they are all happy (mostly definitely Chris) that him and Eddie are together. Athena and Maddie both threatened Eddie as well. Buck promise all the kids they will hang out soon, after he hang out one on one with Denny first then all the kids can hang out with him together. Which they all didn't mind.