Chapter 4

Third Pov:
After Buck was done giving the stuff out, he left work to go eat. Meanwhile the team was eating what Bobby cook. "Hey guys, any room for me?" Someone ask. Bobby turn around to see his wife Athena. He greeted her with a kiss then told her to sit down. Athena look around to see that her Buckaroo was nowhere around. She look disappointed and sadden that her husband was still treating their son like that. So, she change her mind "you know what I will just take the food to go." She mutter to Bobby. "Are you sure? You can stay if you want?" Asked Hen. Athena told her no thanks you and snatch the plate out of Bobby hand and walk away. "What was that about?" Chimney asked Bobby. "The same thing with what happen with you & Maddie, is kinda happening with us too. Athena barely even talk to me anymore. And she was well aware of Buck not being here." He explained. Which annoyed everyone especially Eddie. "I don't understand why she mad at you because of this. I mean Maddie make sense since their siblings but Athena?" He nearly shouted. "You know what when he comes back I'm asking what is he doing to get them on his side" He continued. They just let it go because they are also on his side with this. Finally Buck came back and immediately Eddie questioned him. Buck was tooken back by this but answer anyway. "I'm not doing anything, they just know what I went through. Maddie is my big sister so that is an obvious answer. As for Athena, she is a detective so that's how. Trust me she didn't like me at first for doing that to Bobby and you guys but then she found out and now she understands why I did. Now we are cool, I even told her I see her as my mom which she is ok with. Anyway that is it, also Eddie I saw Christopher and your Abulea while I was out but don't worry I told Chris that I'm busy for a while since I knew you don't want me around him." He explain then walk away from them again just like earlier. "Is anyone else even more confused?" Hen asked, the other 3 nodded their head yes. When Eddie went home he was greeted by an hyper Chris. "Daddy, I saw my Bucky today but he told me he that he was going to be busy for awhile and then he left but without hugging me instead he shook my hand. I don't think he likes me anymore." He said sadly. Eddie hugged him tight and said "Look soon you can see Bucky ok, for now just keep doing what you're doing." He told him. Then read to him and put him to sleep.