Chapter 5

Buck Pov:
It's now Saturday and I have an appointment with Dr.Smith so I get ready. Finally being done I made way there. I found his room number and knock on the door. He open it and looked at me "are you Evan Buckley?" He asked. I nodded my yes and then he told me to come in. "So, I saw your file from Dr.Copeland and I wanted to know how are you doing at work?" I sigh and told him how my "family" are treating me and how I'm dropping hints about why I am the way I am. "I see that is good, I think you should continue doing that until you are actually ready to open up to them." He responded to me. An hour later we got done and I told him I like him. When I went outside I saw a missed called by Athena. I called her back. (B=Buck I=Athena)
"Hello,Buck I was calling because I was wondering if you like to come over, May and Harry missed you." I missed them to but then I thought about Bobby. "What about Bobby, I miss the kids too but I don't think he would want me here." I heard her sigh before she answered me. "Looked Buckaroo, those are my kids ok. Bobby might be their step dad but me and Micheal are their biological parents and we want you around them. Not to mention this was me and Micheal house before it was Bobby house. So get your butt down here before I come find you and dragged you over here." She demanded, I just decided to go over there. I was actually happy to at least see them since I couldn't see Chris. I felt so bad especially when he looked sad when I didn't hugged him. I just sigh then drove off to her house. When I there, immediately Harry and May hugged me "Buck, let's play video games." Harry suggested. "No, me and Buck are going to talk about boys." May argue. Then they went back and forth with each other. I smile at the both of them "guys I can do both, Harry why don't me and you play video games while me and May talk about boys. I can mutil tasks." I explained to the both of them. I saw Athena with a huge smile on her face while she watched as her 3 kids get along.