Chapter 11

Unknown Pov:
The man who name is Evan is waking up. We heard him making some noise. My dad told us to tie him up on the chair and have a blindfold on him as well. Now we wait for my dad to come up.
Third Pov: (Meanwhile at the station)
The team was sitting at the station waiting for the bell to off, when suddenly both Maddie and Athena came running in. "Hey guys what-" Athena cut off Bobby and asked "Is Buck here?please tell me he is." She begged. Bobby shook his head no, both women started tearing up. "Guys Buck is not at home and we didn't see his jeep. Usually he called me at night so I can make sure he ok but he didn't. I assume that he was trying from all the talking but then when I went over there I didn't see his Jeep nor did he answer the phone. That's when I called Athena." She explained panicking even more. Chimney try to calm her down even though on the inside he was panicking as well. "Ok, guys I'm going to called this in. Whoever is behind will pay for taking my babyboy away." She threatened and with that she went to called for in. As for the rest they all tried their best to be there for Maddie and the kids. Buck was not close to Chris,he was close to all of them. May, Harry, Denny and Nia. Of course Nia is way to young to understand but Denny and the others are not. Eddie knew that even if he don't tell Chris, the little child will just figure something out. I mean this is the same child who asked when was him & Buck going to get married. Everyone went home so they can tell their loves ones what happen to Buck. Why can't he catch a break?? Everyone thought to themselves.
Buck Pov:
I don't know where I am at but I know it something bad going to happen any minute. I hope somebody come find me soon. I would try to escape but I knew it be worthless. 1) they have me tied up real and 2) I'm pretty sure, I heard different voices which means their is more then 2 people in here. I can't count but I know it is a lot.