15| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I pause licking my lips seeing a disappointed face on Aidan's face and for some reason, I feel bad

I feel bad as I rethink the kiss I just experienced, I wonder how Aidan kisses.

I look at the floor for a second not paying attention to his uncovered body, "Wanna explain what's going on?" Aidan speaks after what felt like thousands of hours had gone by.

"See you later Mateo," I smile walking away past Mateo and Aidan.

Valentina comes up to me, "Um what happened?" She stutters confused. "Nothing, want me to drop you at the apartment?" She seems confused then the devil speaks again from behind me.

"Too scared to talk to me hermosa? I saw you almost drooled," I groan and roll my eyes turning to face Aidan.

"Shut up," I say watching him smirk and bite his lip. He enjoys toying with me we both know it. I lick my teeth when I hear Val, "I can drive myself home I only had water," I turn to Val I know what this bitch is trying to do.

I raise an eyebrow and she winks, "Bye Lia! Love you," She says knowing exactly who is forced to drive me home.

I give her a sarcastic smile, "Come on, I'll give you the ride home," Aidan smirks at me again.

I roll my head in annoyance and follow Aidan to his car. "You don't have to act so annoyed principessa," I roll my eyes again, "I don't act like I am annoyed," I say bluntly.

He starts the car groaning, "Why, because I ruined that little kiss you had with that boy?" He says sarcastically and clearly annoyed.

"No just annoyed you're here," I smile at him. He begins to drive as our bickering continues, "What's up with that boy and you anyways?" I look out the window, "You're acting like when you found out about me and Christian," he scoffs and my mind flashes back to when I was in high school.

~~~~~~

He throws me onto his bed kissing my lips as he does so before reaching down trying to take off my pants.